Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

That's the right one!

Clue #1: The opening lead guitar is similar to the intro of Wasted Years and the last line of the intro ends with "Sea Of Madness".

Clue #2: It seems @TheMercenary forgot the existence of this artwork:
HyIxx0U460b-1.png

Clue #3 is self-explanatory. Clue #4:
Ask them the questions (Curiosity)
Tell them no lies (Honesty)

Congrats @argyris! Your turn :)
Damned, I've posted the right answer after the clue #2, but I haven't validated it, because I thought it wasn't the song (too obvious clues)... :facepalm:

I knew the artwork, but I thought you meant some official one (which was not this one). :innocent:

Well i will probably suck at this , and this is an over 1000 pages topic so excuse me if the song was mentioned before . something very easy just to keep going i guess...well here goes nothing....
Clue # 1
This song contains the first reference from Bruce about airships

Well i will probably suck at this , and this is an over 1000 pages topic so excuse me if the song was mentioned before . something very easy just to keep going i guess...well here goes nothing....
Clue # 1
This song contains the first reference from Bruce about airships
Songs repeat all the time, no worries!

I think some good songs were already mentioned, so I'll go with Aces High, though it is probably wrong.

Clue #2
The last word of the song title is the same with the last word of a song title they released four years prior
I don't think it's "Empire Of The Clouds", as this songtitle doesn't contain any words used by Iron Maiden (Bruce) previously except "the", "of"...

But, I'll go with "Satellite 15... The Final Frontier".

Back