Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Winner! :)

Clue #1: the chorus of this song reprises the title of a song that Maiden released a few years before, but with a different line-up.
< "All in your mind, all in your head..." // the Stray cover "All in your mind" released in 1990 and sung by Bruce.

Clue #2: Roger Waters deems we don't need it while the writer of our song labels it.
< "We don't need no thought control" ("Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 2") // "Rape of the mind is a social disorder"

Congratulations, @LosBastardos ! Your turn. :)

Winner! :)

Clue #1: the chorus of this song reprises the title of a song that Maiden released a few years before, but with a different line-up.
< "All in your mind, all in your head..." // the Stray cover "All in your mind" released in 1990 and sung by Bruce.

Clue #2: Roger Waters deems we don't need it while the writer of our song labels it.
< "We don't need no thought control" ("Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 2") // "Rape of the mind is a social disorder"

Congratulations, @LosBastardos ! Your turn. :)
Noice, I wasn't sure about 2nd clue. My first thought was the educated fool, but the chorus does not contain any song references :)

I'm going to be away for a few days. Anyone fancy taking my turn?

Clue #1 :

The song to guess contains the name of a german doom rock/metal band, the name of a czech progressive metal band, the name of a split-up heavy metal band from Japan, the name of a french thrash metal band, the name of an italian tribute band, the name of a heavy metal band from Brazil, the name of a german synth-pop band, the name of a melodic heavy metal band from the 80's that splitted up, the name of a christian power metal band from Brazil and that's all. :p

Incorrect guesses : Sea Of Madness /// Senjutsu ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

The song to guess contains the name of a german doom rock/metal band, the name of a czech progressive metal band, the name of a split-up heavy metal band from Japan, the name of a french thrash metal band, the name of an italian tribute band, the name of a heavy metal band from Brazil, the name of a german synth-pop band, the name of a melodic heavy metal band from the 80's that splitted up, the name of a christian power metal band from Brazil and that's all. :p

Clue #2 :

With this song, Iron Maiden have put some little bit of turbo in their career...

Incorrect guesses : Sea Of Madness /// Senjutsu ///

Back