Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

The Wicker Man (that was the song I got just after my wrong guess yesterday and this 2nd clue confirms what I thought). :)
Indeed, it's The Wicker Man. Congratulations @TheMercenary , it's your turn :)

Clues explained
Clue #1:
It's a picture of the zero gravity flight and a reference to the line "Say goodbye to gravity".
Clue #2: Self explanatory.
Clue #3: A reference to the line "Dancing in the sun".

Clue #1 :

In this song, you can find another Stratovarius song, a word that appears in other Maiden songs, the last name of an american female singer, two Queen songs and a Within Temptation song.

Incorrect guesses :

Last edited:
SOME EXPLANATIONS ABOUT THE CLUE :

Clue #1 :

In this song, you can find another Stratovarius song, a word that appears in other Maiden songs, the last name of an american female singer, two Queen songs and a Within Temptation song.

Stratovarius' song => "Infinity"
A word that appears in many Maiden's songs => "nightmare"
The last name of an american female singer => Maria Brink from the band In This Moment
Queen's songs => "Save Me" and "Play The Game"
Within Temptation's song => "Restless"

(And I could have also added another Maiden's song in the unique clue => "Wildest Dreams")

Last edited:
Clue #1: In the lyrics will find the title of a song by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, which appears more than once.

Incorrect guesses: No More Lies, Communication Breakdown

Last edited:
Time for a new clue...

Clue #1: In the lyrics will find the title of a song by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, which appears more than once.

Clue #2: This song has been played live.

Incorrect guesses: No More Lies, Communication Breakdown, Fear Of The Dark, Caught somewhere in time

Last edited:
Back