Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Instead of a brand new clue, I'm going to give some hints about the previous clues.

Clue #1:
View attachment 37894

Clue #2:
View attachment 37893

Clue #3:
View attachment 37899

Clue #4:
Maiden have covered quite a number of songs over the years. The title of one of these covers, would also have been a suitable title for the track that we are looking for.

Clue #5:
1721717507111.png

Clue #6:
View attachment 37943

Clue #7:
View attachment 37952

Clue #8:
View attachment 37973

Hints:
  1. The first clue is a picture of the Blues Brothers. What is their purpose?
  2. The third clue is not about traveling or being in a boat. The song that is being played should lead you to the track we're looking for.
  3. I've improved the image of the 5th clue.

Incorrect guesses : Blood Brothers, Sanctuary, Be Quick or Be Dead, Sun and Steel, The Final Frontier, The Duellists, Journeyman, Doctor Doctor, Twilight Zone, The Number of the Beast, Back in the Village, Aces High, Powerslave, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, The Assassin, Hell on Earth, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Murders in the Rue Morgue, Reach Out, Losfer Words (Big ’Orra), Flash of the Blade, Sheriff of Huddersfield

Last edited:
Clues explained:

Clue #1: The Blues Brothers were on a "Mission from God".
Clue #2: After the recording was stopped, Nicko tried to smash the tape. Bruce then punched Nicko in the gut and escaped with the tape.
Clue #3: The song being played is Alan Town, a parody of Billy Joel's track Allentown. Allentown is the place where it all happened.
Clue #4: The cover I was thinking about is Communication Breakdown, which was what the main cause of the problem.
Clue #5: A reference to the tape that was used to record Mission from 'Arry. It also contained the lyrics to Powerslave and that helped Bruce with convincing Nicko not to destroy the tape.
Clue #6: The lift is out of order. The line "out of order" is used repeatedly in the argument.
Clue #7: A collapsed lighting truss. What do you do if the lighting truss is gonna fall down on Nicko's head?
Clue #8: Nicko not understanding what the message was.

Whaaaaat? I've never heard this part of the story before.

And confirmed by Nicko. From 7:15 Nicko mentions what happened when they discovered that Bruce was recording the argument :)

Clue 1:
Within the the first line of the lyrics to this Iron Maiden song, you'll find the name of a Bob Dylan song. In the last line of song, you'll find the name of a song by Neil Young.

Damn! That was quick, you know your Dylan, @TheMercenary, your turn!

Clue explained:
Man of Peace (Dylan), Tell Me Why (N. Young).
The funny thing in that is that I'm not a fan of Bob Dylan or Neil Young. I've just heard some songs on radio from time to time, but that's all. :innocent:

Google was my best friend... :p

But, thanks for the nice words anyway. ;)

So, it's my turn now. :D Please, let me find a song and clues and then I'll be back soon. :)

EDIT : I will now study their full discographies to see if I'll appreciate them and, then, become a fan of these guys. :ninja:

Back