Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

And that's a three times "nope".

Clue #1:
Victor Baldwin.jpg

Clue #2:
I haven't made up the alteration for this game. In fact, we've been making fun of it with my wife and singing it to each other pretty much ever since that particular album came out. It doesn't really "roll off the tongue" as such, but it's... mostly there. It rhymes at least. But it's not the only reason we liked that song a lot.

It's all the stranger since my wife doesn't particularly like Bruce.

Incorrect guesses: Cat Somewhere On Line // Hanging Be Thy Feline // Hallowed be thy Kitten

Okay, that's a third no.

Clue #1:
Victor Baldwin.jpg

Clue #2:
I haven't made up the alteration for this game. In fact, we've been making fun of it with my wife and singing it to each other pretty much ever since that particular album came out. It doesn't really "roll off the tongue" as such, but it's... mostly there. It rhymes at least. But it's not the only reason we liked that song a lot.

It's all the stranger since my wife doesn't particularly like Bruce.

Clue #3:
I picked the famous poster not just because I'm a 70s afficionado, but for a purpose. There's the photo depicted, sure, and then there's the deeper meaning.

Incorrect guesses: Cat Somewhere On Line // Hanging Be Thy Feline // Hallowed be thy Kitten // The Clothesline Between Meowlin' Dark // Can I Cheezburger Hasness // Pussydale

Back