Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

Feels like I’ve Biehn here before…

That's not a title, though it's hilarious, but I'm tired of waiting for other guesses, so I'll drop another clue.

Clue #1 :

Clue.png

Clue #2:

So, it seems we all know who this is, but where is this bloke from, really?

Clue #3:
I guess this is one of the cases when it's acceptable when your wife says "I liked it better when Bruce did it".

Clue #4:
Oh, it's just a letter away!

Wrong guesses: The Number of the Reese // Kyle Somewhere In Time // Vireese // Futureese //
Kyle in the Cheese Land // Skynet Can Wait // Dads of Future Past // The Reincarnation Of Cannonfodder Reese // The Reincarnation Of Cannonfodder Reese // Dads of Future Past // (Feels Like I've Biehn Here Before)

Unfortunately, clue #4 rules out:
  • Dismember Tomorrow
  • JaiCourtneyMan
  • Host Of The Terminator
  • Sire Of The Connors
  • Justice Of The Reese
  • Wasteland Years
  • The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Sarah Connor
  • Como Estas Amiga, If You Want To Live
  • These Connors Don't Run
  • To Tame A Linda Hamilton
  • Total MILF Lips
So, although it probably doesn't match clue #3, I'm going to go with "The Thin Line Between Love And Fate".

OK, time to make this easier

Clue #1 :

Clue.png

Clue #2:

Clue #3:
I guess this is one of the cases when it's acceptable when your wife says "I liked it better when Bruce did it".

Clue #4:

Clue #5:
All you have to do is literally this

Wrong guesses: The Number of the Reese // Kyle Somewhere In Time // Vireese // Futureese //
Kyle in the Cheese Land // Skynet Can Wait // Dads of Future Past // The Reincarnation Of Cannonfodder Reese // The Reincarnation Of Cannonfodder Reese // Dads of Future Past // The Thin Line Between Love And Fate // Sanctuareese // Running FReese // (Feels Like I've Biehn Here Before)O

As you may see, I've already included that one in the Wrong guesses category :D

And here I was postponing this last clue because I thought it would make it ridiculously easy for you lot. :)

Has that song from Emerson, Lake & Palmer been recorded in Compass Point Studio in Nassau ?

If it's the case, so we have four Maiden albums being captured in there : Piece Of Mind, Powerslave, Somewhere In Time and The Final Frontier...

But, I don't see what song could be linked with Kyle Reese and Terminator and Sarah Connor and Skynet and Judgement Day...

Last edited:
But, I don't see what song could be linked with Kyle Reese and Terminator and Sarah Connor and Skynet and Judgement Day...

Reece of Madness ?

Also, a semi-clue to nudge you - I love puns as much as the next bloke, but already the second clue should have told you this is probably not going to be connected with the name of the character (or the actor for that matter).

Clue #1 :

Clue.png

Clue #2:

Clue #3:

Clue #4:

Clue #5:
All you have to do is literally this

Clue #6:
When Bruce did it, it was with a small boy.

Kyle in the Cheese Land // Skynet Can Wait // Dads of Future Past // The Reincarnation Of Cannonfodder Reese // The Reincarnation Of Cannonfodder Reese // Dads of Future Past // The Thin Line Between Love And Fate // Sanctuareese // Running FReese // Reece of Madness // Still Live // (Feels Like I've Biehn Here Before)

• Clue #3 suggests the original song has to either be a cover, or a Paul- or Blaze-era song that was sung by Bruce in some capacity. I guess it's also possible it could be a classic-era song that was sung by Bruce, but also later sung by Blaze.
  • Clue #4 suggests that only one letter was changed, added, or deleted to get the altered song title.
  • Clue #6 just makes the whole thing weird, but might be a lyrical clue.
I can't come up with any slam dunk answer that obviously matches everything, so I'll abandon clue #3 and go with "Son And Steel" (Creating John and fighting the Terminator).

The guess is wrong, though I admit it is a cool one.

Also, you're reading clue #3 wrong (not in spirit, you're close, but not right there) and clues #5 and #6 work in a similar way.

Back