Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

Clue #1:
Victor Baldwin.jpg

Clue #2:
I haven't made up the alteration for this game. In fact, we've been making fun of it with my wife and singing it to each other pretty much ever since that particular album came out. It doesn't really "roll off the tongue" as such, but it's... mostly there. It rhymes at least. But it's not the only reason we liked that song a lot.

It's all the stranger since my wife doesn't particularly like Bruce.

Clue #3:
I picked the famous poster not just because I'm a 70s afficionado, but for a purpose. There's the photo depicted, sure, and then there's the deeper meaning.

Clue #4:
For such a long song, having just one guitar solo - and even then, almost barely one - is kinda weird. I guess that's what you get when you let your heart win the motormouth write a song.

Incorrect guesses: Cat Somewhere On Line // Hanging Be Thy Feline // Hallowed be thy Kitten // The Clothesline Between Meowlin' Dark // Can I Cheezburger Hasness // Pussydale // Hangland // Kittenest Dreams // For the Greater Food of Catgod

Okay, this seems to have died down somewhat, I was sick over the weekend and I'm kinda struggling for clues once the song itself has been correctly guessed, so

Clue #5:
If you know what the song is AND think about clue #3 AND you don't necessarily change what you don't need to, you might get a bit closer to the altered title.
Also, although this particular kitty is cute, do they all have to be?

No, I'll speed this up.

Clue #5.5
Don't change what isn't necessary (good job there, MindRuler) + not every kitty might be cute but they're all most likely...

Back