Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

Clue #1 :

Clue.png

Clue #2:

So, it seems we all know who this is, but where is this bloke from, really?

Clue #3:
I guess this is one of the cases when it's acceptable when your wife says "I liked it better when Bruce did it".

Clue #4:
Oh, it's just a letter away!

Clue #5:
All you have to do is literally this

Clue #6:
When Bruce did it, it was with a small boy.

Clue #7:
I like medieval literature, poetry even, but puns most of all.

Wrong guesses: The Number of the Reese // Kyle Somewhere In Time // Vireese // Futureese //
Kyle in the Cheese Land // Skynet Can Wait // Dads of Future Past // The Reincarnation Of Cannonfodder Reese // The Reincarnation Of Cannonfodder Reese // Dads of Future Past // The Thin Line Between Love And Fate // Sanctuareese // Running FReese // Reece of Madness // Still Live // Son and Steel // Man Of Sarah's // (Feels Like I've Biehn Here Before)

It was supposed to be plural, "Man of Morrows" - like I said, just one letter away - but indeed, well done!

Clue #1 :

Clue.png

I was thinking about someone who'd immediately made people think "he's from the future" - Kyle was the first that came to mind, quite naturally.

Clue #2:

So, it seems we all know who this is, but where is this bloke from, really?

This was an early attempt to nudge you to look at his origins/situation more than his particular identity. He could have been other future travellers as well.

Clue #3:

I guess this is one of the cases when it's acceptable when your wife says "I liked it better when Bruce did it".

Double entendres aside, this was aimed at the fact that Bruce had his own song Man of Sorrows several years before - and according to some (including my wife, indeed, though she was there just for the sake of the joke; she's not a Bruce fan, so it's all the funnier) may consider it to be the better song.

Clue #4:

Oh, it's just a letter away!

Self-evident.

Clue #5:

All you have to do is literally this

(Take a Pebble by ELP)

As far as I can recall, Man of Sorrows is the only Maiden song to contain the word "pebble" in its lyrics - so it was literally the title of the track, to "take a 'pebble'" - in case someone googled it, they'd have the answer right away.

Clue #6:

When Bruce did it, it was with a small boy.

The Bruce song quite prominantly features "a small boy" in its lyrics, it is one of the most memorable parts of the lyrics to me. Again, googling Bruce Dickinson - Small boy would end the game immediately.

Clue #7:

I like medieval literature, poetry even, but puns most of all.

Well, it's a pun alright, although with a word that's not often used today AND used more in a poetic manner here. But in the end, it could have been guessed after all.

Once again, congrats!

Last edited:
Hello, my friends. :)

Wish You a good and sunny thursday. ;)

So, let's go with the new round.

Clue #1 :

th-892949536.jpg

Incorrect guesses : The Tacklement /// Tacklerunner /// The Tackleman /// Die With Your Helmets On ///

Last edited:
Back