Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

You're on the right track, very much so! But no.

Valdes_Leal_-_Finis_Gloriae_Mundi.jpg

Clue #1
This time around, there is no pun. Instead, I added three words to the original title.

Clue #2
The alteration turned a two-word title into a five-word title.

Clue #3
I wasn't sure whether to use a clue pertaining to the song itself or to the painting once more, so I'll split the difference here and just make it clear - in case someone had trouble reading it - that the title below is Finis Gloriae Mundi ... and also, if we look at the original song's guitar solos, there's something you don't see every day.

Wrong guesses: If Eternity Should Scale // Heaven Can Weigh // Judgement of Defunt // Another Life Has Been Wasted // Prodigal Son of the Miracle // Beds of Death

Infinite Dreams Of The Dead

No.

Clue #1
This time around, there is no pun. Instead, I added three words to the original title.

Clue #2

Clue #3
I wasn't sure whether to use a clue pertaining to the song itself or to the painting once more, so I'll split the difference here and just make it clear - in case someone had trouble reading it - that the title below is Finis Gloriae Mundi ... and also, if we look at the original song's guitar solos, there's something you don't see every day.

Clue #4
The title translates to English as The End of Worldly Glory. I know it doesn't sound much like an imperative, but ... maybe it could be one? It's supposed to be didactic, anyway.
Also, just to be sure, the additional three words are all inside, sandwiched between the original title.

Wrong guesses: If Eternity Should Scale // Heaven Can Weigh // Judgement of Defunt // Another Life Has Been Wasted // Prodigal Son of the Miracle // Beds of Death // Prodigal Son Of A Bitch // Infinite Dreams Of The Dead // Phantoms Of The Two Spheras

Can I guess twice now ? :D

You may now.

Okay, this somewhat died out, so I'll bring out the obvious clues

Clue #1

Clue #2

Clue #3

Clue #4
The title translates to English as The End of Worldly Glory. I know it doesn't sound much like an imperative, but ... maybe it could be one? It's supposed to be didactic, anyway.
Also, just to be sure, the additional three words are all inside, sandwiched between the original title.

Clue #5
The album the original track comes from is rather unique, methinks. In fact, three of the blokes aren't in the band anymore.

Wrong guesses: If Eternity Should Scale // Heaven Can Weigh // Judgement of Defunt // Another Life Has Been Wasted // Prodigal Son of the Miracle // Beds of Death // Prodigal Son Of A Bitch // Infinite Dreams Of The Dead // Phantoms Of The Two Spheras // Death by the End of Glory

Back