Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

Nope. More literal.

Valdes_Leal_-_Finis_Gloriae_Mundi.jpg

Clue #1
This time around, there is no pun. Instead, I added three words to the original title.

Clue #2
The alteration turned a two-word title into a five-word title.

Clue #3
I wasn't sure whether to use a clue pertaining to the song itself or to the painting once more, so I'll split the difference here and just make it clear - in case someone had trouble reading it - that the title below is Finis Gloriae Mundi ... and also, if we look at the original song's guitar solos, there's something you don't see every day.

Clue #4
The title translates to English as The End of Worldly Glory. I know it doesn't sound much like an imperative, but ... maybe it could be one? It's supposed to be didactic, anyway.
Also, just to be sure, the additional three words are all inside, sandwiched between the original title.

Clue #5
The album the original track comes from is rather unique, methinks. In fact, three of the blokes aren't in the band anymore.

Clue #6
Two of the words I added are only two letters long and the third one is five letters long.

Wrong guesses: If Eternity Should Scale // Heaven Can Weigh // Judgement of Defunt // Another Life Has Been Wasted // Prodigal Son of the Miracle // Beds of Death // Prodigal Son Of A Bitch // Infinite Dreams Of The Dead // Phantoms Of The Two Spheras // Death by the End of Glory // We Will Remember Them Tomorrow // Remember The Gates Of Tomorrow // Love Still f***in' Life Here // Remember The World's Glory Tomorrow

Last edited:
Remember: Be Dead By Tomorrow

I corrected the clue
Two of the words I added are only two letters long and the third one is five letters long.

But you are on the right track.

You all, just think about the basic meaning of the painting, expressed in the most basic way, using this song.

It's okay, I don't count that guess, you can try again, if you want.

I'm now very curious about this clue:

As, if there's no connection to Blasphemous as I originally thought, I have no idea what it might be. :lol:

I was talking merely about the original picture clue - since it comes from the Spanish Siglo de Oro, it has a lot of the same vibes as the game, so I was hoping you'd appreciate it. :D

The altered title is merely the thought behind this particular painting expressed in a modified Maiden title, it isn't aimed particularly at you.

It was explained that the first two added words are two letters long and the third one is five letters long. They are sandwiched between the two original words of the non-altered song. ;)
No, no, no. Let's review:

the "third" does not imply the order of the added words, I saw a lot of people doing strictly Remember - 2-2-5 - Tomorrow, but that's not necessarily the only order of the added words to have.
In other words:
  • Two of the three added words are 2 letters.
  • One of the three added words is 5 letters.
  • The added words are stuffed between "Remember" and "Tomorrow".
  • The added words could be in any order, they don't necessarily have to be 2-2-5 or 2-5-2.

No, no, no. Let's review:

In other words:
  • Two of the three added words are 2 letters.
  • One of the three added words is 5 letters.
  • The added words are stuffed between "Remember" and "Tomorrow".
  • The added words could be in any order, they don't necessarily have to be 2-2-5 or 2-5-2.
So, it seems that I can't read the posts correctly in english... :facepalm:

I need a new brain... :D

A McBrain, more particularly, could be something perfect... :p

The one from piece of mind, exactly... :lol:

Last edited:
Back