Ghost

Cover of Prequelle is a homage to Bestial Devastation. Tobias has the cover of BD tattooed on his arm, you can imagine how much he likes it.

Ghost have announced a European tour (or part of one?). Also Sister Imperator has had a nasty (if hilarious) accident, and Papa Nil is sounding increasingly like Darth Vader.

Just started listening to some of their stuff, all I can think based off their stage set up is that they should do a tour with Alice Cooper

Setlist discussion in spoilers. I don't want to piss anyone off.

I'm thrilled that they decided to bring out Witch Image and Life Eternal. Both are amazing songs, however I'm disappointed that this meant dropping Deus in Absentia which is one of my favorite tracks. Despite this the show should still be amazing.

They're basically playing all of the last two albums, one which is amazing and one which I expect will get better live, so I can't complain.

I looked at setlist.fm and thought it's a pretty solid setlist. Then I scrolled down and saw "Act II." Damn!

I hope they'll do a live album + video. They're filming stuff, if a social media video can be an indication.

Rocksmith has finally brought out a Ghost song pack. If I solve the PC sound problem, I might actually get this.

I guess there is YET ANOTHER official video for Dance Macabre now? It's about as ridiculous as you'd expect. A goth dance team in black swimsuits! Lotsa fun.

Back