Ghost

A Texan pastor has spoken out against Ghost's show in Midland because they are "Satanic" .

Operations666 confirmed.

When they came to America and went to Nashville to cut their album, they couldn't find anybody that would sing with them on their album, because the content of their music is so demonic... so they had to travel out to California to find people to be willing to sing the devil's music.

This is actually quite a funny story! Note to future Metal bands: don't look for backing vocalists in Nashville.

The main band leader goes by the name of Tobias; whether or not that's his real name, who knows?

On Maidenfans we know him as Shadow.

@Collin did you see anyone picketing the concert?

Ghost was nominated for the Grammys again. However, they were nominated for ‘Best Rock Song’ instead of ‘Best Metal Performance.’

The song in question was ‘Rats’ and it will be going up against the likes of Greta Van Fleet and TwentyOne Pilots. ‘Prequelle’ was also nominated for ‘Best Rock Album’ and will be going up against Weezer, Fall Out Boy, and Greta Van Fleet again.

Is Ghost in the right category??

Given that there are people calling Rats (and indeed Prequelle) pop, I can't see them being put in the metal category. Ghost should really win awards for their videos.

1. Square Hammer
2. Monstrance Clock
3. Year Zero
4. Life Eternal
5. Deus In Absentia
6. Dance Macabre
7. Cirice
8. He Is
9. Absolution
10. Rats

Not 100% but that’s probably pretty close. Give Ritual a listen too, it’s one of their more popular songs.

1. Square Hammer
2. Monstrance Clock
3. Year Zero
4. Life Eternal
5. Deus In Absentia
6. Dance Macabre
7. Cirice
8. He Is
9. Absolution
10. Rats

Not 100% but that’s probably pretty close. Give Ritual a listen too, it’s one of their more popular songs.

Great list, thanks!

01. Monstrance Clock
02. Year Zero
03. Rats
04. Dance Macabre
05. Infestissumam/Per Aspera Ad Inferi
06. Ritual
07. Genesis
08. He is
09. See The Light
10. Cirice

Great list, thanks!

Check out the first album as well, there's no tracks listed in that list.

EDIT: my rough list

Stand by Him
Elizabeth
Ritual
Ghuleh / Zombie Queen
If you have Ghosts
Cirice
Dance Macabre
Rats
Per Aspera Ad Inferi
Con Clavi Con Dio

Last edited:
image_title.jpg
Ghost recently changed their cover photo on facebook; looks like a NA tour announcement is imminent, I can see landmarks for Seattle and Vancouver among others.

Seattle for sure.. Probably won't be able to make it unless it's in the fall.

I have seen Ghost three times and unless a law passes that lets me bash in the skull of anyone I see whip out a phone I sadly won't be going to see them anymore. All shows have their share of assholes with phones out but Ghost fans seem to be even more obnoxious about it.

Based on their current tour schedule it likely wouldn't be until the fall
Good. But if not, I have already seen them twice so I won't be too upset. If they are playing the smaller cities like Bakersfield and Reno then hopefully Spokane isn't out of the question.
I have seen Ghost three times and unless a law passes that lets me bash in the skull of anyone I see whip out a phone I sadly won't be going to see them anymore. All shows have their share of assholes with phones out but Ghost fans seem to be even more obnoxious about it.
Get a phone and join them.

Back