GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
@MrKnickerbocker @Detective Beauregard @Forostar @Onhell - guys, you won't disappoint me, right?

@MindRuler , maybe? Remember you voting for them several times in the album cup.

@KidInTheDark666 ? @Midnight ? @The_7th_one ? @SixesAlltheway ? You guys have such a broad scope and vivacious interest in everything I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to participate... and anyway, I'd be very interested in your input, both positive and negative.

@Diesel 11 - this would be a perfect opportunity to get into them some more, no?

@Brigantium @Ariana - hey, you beautiful ladies, so elegant and charming and unique, with good taste, will I attain your participation with flattery? :ninja:

@KidInTheDark666 ? @Midnight ? @The_7th_one ? @SixesAlltheway ? You guys have such a broad scope and vivacious interest in everything I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to participate... and anyway, I'd be very interested in your input, both positive and negative.
I'd like to participate in the survivor if it goes through; however, I don't think I'll be able to commit to it and vote in every matchup, simply because I haven't listened to a large portion of Opeth's discography.

My listening schedule is quite full for the rest of the year but I think I might be able to fit one survivor in it. :) I went through the whole Opeth discography twice at the end of last year but I haven't returned to them this year.

@Diesel 11 - this would be a perfect opportunity to get into them some more, no?
I want to participate for sure, but because music takes time for me to digest and I get obsessive about the artists I currently fixate on, Opeth is a band that I would be afraid to commit to. Maybe in a couple weeks things will change around? You can pencil me in as interested but noncommittal at the moment.

Maybe @Collin would play if he still shows up on MaidenFans these days.

Also, Maiden Referendum again?

This time it wouldn't go from latest album to the debut so that we'd have time to listen to Senjutsu. Also, would love to do it early so that we can see how recency bias impacts the Top 10.

If it doesn´t start too soon, I might have some time to get me work into the wonderous world of Opeth. :)
But 13 studioalbums is quite alot and I only heard 2 of them.

Back