GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
But can I already listen to On the Sunday of Life? My wife (who's a serious PT fan) thinks I'm stupid for not listening to the band more with her because I'm waiting for some crazy survivor :D

Get her to register here too. JudasMyGuide'sWife :D

I've been trying to, but she thinks we're way too snubby and posh and that she would have to listen to 73 CDs a day to keep with us which is not humanly possible. :D

EDIT: Oh, and she's not that much of a Maiden fan and she doesn't want to be a hypocrite. :D

11206958_430223963844373_1809329322449577695_n.jpg

Yeah, this is all still very related to the Survivor, don't you see? :innocent:

Anyone up for a Rush survivor? Since Judas isn't going to continue his thread I think it'd be more fun to do it as a survivor. We also haven't done one in some time.

I'm always up for Rush, but we've got a pretty heavy schedule coming up with Sabaton, Opeth, the time commitment-heavy Steven Wilson, and I expect a new Metallica survivor as well. So, I'm game, time permitting.

Yea. Sabaton have a small discography so maybe after them?

I'd be down after one or two of the bigger survivors disappears. There's a lot at the moment like Dt and Bruce, and a lot coming up like Sabaton, and when Novemeber rolls around I'll be starting Metallica, and so on...

Believe it or not, I still haven't listened to all of Rush's music, and I don't remember there ever being a survivor since I've been here. There probably has been but I was probably not paying attention

Some semi-big band whose never had a survivor before would be more interesting than Rush IMO. I also agree on waiting. There's a lot happening at the moment.

I would host all 3, but I need at least 5 voters not counting me. It's a pain in the ass with less voters. Also I'd chuck in Sanctuary along with Nevermore.

Back