GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
I'll get back to you on that, it's a fun idea but there's a lot of misc games running at the moment. When I find a place in the schedule for it, I'll let you know :)

Do you think there's any mileage in a music video survivor at some point in future? Studio videos only, not recordings of live performances. It struck me when using Youtube to listen to songs in various survivors that a good video can really add to appreciation of a song. It would be difficult to keep song preference out when voting, too, I guess, although the idea would be focus on the video itself and how well it goes with the song.

Do you think there's any mileage in a music video survivor at some point in future? Studio videos only, not recordings of live performances. It struck me when using Youtube to listen to songs in various survivors that a good video can really add to appreciation of a song. It would be difficult to keep song preference out when voting, too, I guess, although the idea would be focus on the video itself and how well it goes with the song.

Great idea. I can already think of a candidate. (Take on Me by a-ha)

One of my suggestions was rock and metal only. :lol: There are some great pop videos, but once you open the floodgates that's one huge survivor.

Although an 80s MTV survivor would be pretty cool as well.

Cheers :) I might post a call for nominations soon. It'll take me months to sort all this out and find working links anyway.

NP - yes. November Rain is a standalone music video, rather than being purely footage of a live performance.

Stardust - are you thinking of Sledgehammer by any chance?

Sabaton yes, in about 5 days. Nightwish/Symphony X - after new albums. Amon Amarth - soon, depends on timing of NW/SX.

Back