GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
Hi guys, I'd like to do a Dave Murray survivor. It will be a mini event. Dave was (co-)credited with 26 songs.
Even if this will be over soon, I'd like to do this properly. I have no experience in running a survivor so I'd like to ask some advice on how to run this event.

How to start?
Add them all together in the first round? Start with 20? A different number? Another possibility is that I start with the songs I esteem as being seen as the least popular ones.

Thanks for the help.

If you check that option, you can vote for as many songs as you like. If you don't check that option, you can vote just for one.

Thanks!

Sorry, another one:

Display votes publicly

Not selecting this means that no one but me sees the result after voting?
I also remember from the previous forum that there was an option of people not seeing the result before the votes were done. I was thinking about doing that but if that is not possible I might try out this crazy one.

It means that no one is 100% sure of the progress while a round is still open. Every new round could bring some surprise.

Not sure about it. I thought it means you can see the votes, but not who voted for which song, but I might be wrong.

Err, I just started with the survivor, but now I realize that I didn't wonder about when it "should" start? Should I have waited for a better moment?

You don't have to mind the schedule. I just start my games once I've finished the ones I'm currently running.

The display votes publicly option means that everyone can see who voted for which song. If you don't select it, then we can still see results, just not who voted for what.

Back