GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
I'd play, but for these things to work it's best to make sure you have at least five people interested.

I think if you're not going to play, someone else should host it. Things work better that way and mistakes are less likely.

Again, I'd play Rammstein. Still looking forward to the Big 4 one, though, it was the one I was most excited about.

No I'm serious. Even when SMX was hosting this was true. The games work better when the host is playing them. There are plenty of people here who are capable of hosting a Springsteen survivor who'd actually participate.

Rammstein
System Of A Down

This.
smile3521.gif

Sure. A.S.A.P., Psycho Motel, Primal Rock Rebellion and maybe Urchin. No AOB or TCW, they'd devour the rest. Anything else?

Urchin, definitely. We could include a few collaborations with other artists but that could make things too complicated.
I was thinking of Urchin, ASAP, Psycho Motel and PRR exactly.

1. Never listened to Urchin, but I see that they have few re-releases, compilations and stuff. Is it OK if we make a list of all the worthy songs and treat them as one album?
2. Would any of you (Ariana, Moon Child) like to host the Survivor? Me or Mosh could do it, but IMO it'd be cool to have new hosts :)

Has he been in anything else besides those mentioned and Maiden? The only other thing I can think of is Hear N Aid, but that was only a one off so I doubt should count ;p

There's also The Untouchables which includes a bootleg of 3 songs and there's City of Dreams which is a video though.

I'd love to help with sorting the songs out but I'm afraid I'm not good enough at organizing stuff. Besides I'm so absent-minded that I keep forgetting things, like I just did with The Untouchables. How could I forget that? :eek:

@ Crimson Idol: There are many other projects where Adrian took part - Michael Kiske's album Instant Clarity, for instance. Check this out:
http://forgottenrebel.webs.com/collaborationsfriends.htm

Good thing I remembered! :p I wasn't going to say anything about that because I thought The Untouchables wouldn't work in this case but I guess it would.

Yes, it would. There are only three songs plus City of Dreams, so they do not a need separate round but can be added to the A.S.A.P. round, for instance.

OK. So, stuff I'd include:

A.S.A.P. - Silver & Gold - 14 songs (10 + 2 b-sides from Silver & Gold EP + 2 b-sides from Down The Wire EP)

Psycho Motel - State Of Mind - 13 songs (10 + 3 bonuses) (Song 13 is Just Like A Woman that was released as a bonus on 2006 reissue of Welcome To The World, but since it has Soli on vocals, it's gonna be included with this album. There's a 14th song called Winter's Child that appeared on 2006 reissue of State Of Mind, but I can't find it anywhere, so it's not gonna be included.)

Psycho Motel - Welcome To The World - 13 songs (12 + 1 bonus)

Primal Rock Rebellion - Awoken Broken - 14 songs (12 + 2 bonuses)

+ The Untouchables (list needed) + Urchin (list needed)

Back