Dragonforce

"Hallo, I am Bjorn from sviiden. All your beer are belong to us."

I just bought that Kerrang issue for the article alone and it was hilarious [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I recommend that issue. Just this one. The rest of the magazine is crap, apart from an unexpected article on black metal, that was alright [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] The rest is ville valo and bullet for my valentine.

In this weeks Kerrang! the new Dragonforce album is given a release date: January 9th, and Conor was correct about it being called 'Inhuman Rampage'.

[!--QuoteBegin-Ascendancy+Nov 2 2005, 05:19 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Nov 2 2005, 05:19 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]In this weeks Kerrang! the new Dragonforce album is given a release date: January 9th, and Conor was correct about it being called 'Inhuman Rampage'.
[snapback]121972[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I have all the songs from it. It's not very hard to find.

Yeah the release date and name was released on their official forum weeks ago and the songs are quite easy to track down.

I've listened to one of the new ones but want to keep the rest a suprise. From what i've heard so far it seems like it will be another great album!

From what I've heard (all of it), it'll be Sonic Firestorm all over again. Still great, but nothing new.

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Oct 30 2005, 11:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Oct 30 2005, 11:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] ZP needs to squeeze his testicles? I say that often, but as a light hearted joke, it does require talent, he has a great vocal range.
[/quote]

ever heard him warming up? its fantastic, he just goes up and down scales, it really is amazing to hear what he can do! although apparently he was showing off [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Nov 2 2005, 12:58 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Nov 2 2005, 12:58 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I just bought that Kerrang issue for the article alone and it was hilarious [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I recommend that issue. Just this one. The rest of the magazine is crap, apart from an unexpected article on black metal, that was alright [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] The rest is ville valo and bullet for my valentine.
[snapback]121936[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well Kerrang! is a weekly magazine so they just throw whatever crap into it and release it so the teeny bopping mall-goths will buy it. Funny how they think they're so alternative yet they look the same. Just good ol' fashioned manufactured rebellion. They deny the fact that their music is mainstream but it's the same old plastic mallcore shite over and over again. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well yeah, I know better but do the mallcore kids? Nope, not at all. They are cash cows, hear them low! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't think it's fair to judge the new album just yet considering it's the unmastered unfinished version.

I do think it's fair to judge the composition of the songs, doubt that'll change much. The production's a bit off, but it does sound close to the sound they had on SF. Pretty close to the final release as far as I can tell.

Well who thinks that they will make some proper changes throughout their career? I mean, some bands do some very big changes don't they? Ulver, Moonspell and the likes.

Well I finally got Valley of the Damned and it is really good. Sometimes it seems they play too fast but I still enjoy it, and I really like the singing.

Yeah, it sure is good. Although the vocals are buried in the background a little too much sometimes. But it does kind of give a nice atmospheric tinge to it.

The production is heavenly compared to some of the stuff I've been listening to. Besides, great productions are usually reserved for throwaway cookie-cutter acts to cover up their lack of talent.

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Nov 20 2005, 09:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Nov 20 2005, 09:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The production is heavenly compared to some of the stuff I've been listening to. Besides, great productions are usually reserved for throwaway cookie-cutter acts to cover up their lack of talent.
[snapback]123626[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Are you calling DF a cookie-cuter act?

You mis-interpreted my message. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back