Dragonforce

Those pictures in the Sonic Firestorm booklet are cool! Especially when they're all killing each other! That look in Vadim's eye tells me"HAHA! DEATH TO HERMAN LI!!!!!!!!!!!" Great record too, I just hope they make a bigger evolution next time...

Went to see them last Saturday and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Sam called me a hunk at one point...

I was of course flattered.

Cool man. I think it's funny when a trendwhore would say that power metal is "laughably geeky" but I would say that the bands they like are laughably talentless [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

So the new DragonForce album Inhuman Rampage is coming out on January 9th 2006 with the following tracklist.

1 Through The Fire And Flames

2 Revolution Deathsquad

3 Storming The Burning Fields

4 Operation Ground And Pound

5 Body Breakdown

6 Cry For Eternity

7 The Flame Of Youth

8 Trail Of Broken Hearts

All I'm saying is that they better have some new tricks up their sleeve to make some interesting changes otherwise it will all turn into some vicous self-parody. Oh well, all we can do now is sit back and wait.

The song names are awful! I thought it was a joke when I first read it although my excitement was restored after I heard one or two of the tracks from the new album because I dont know a member of the band... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

dragonforce are actually ok, hammerfall are quite good aswell. but this is an IRON MADIEN forum..is there not enough dragonforce fans on their forum to talk to?

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I thought this was the maidenfans.com, but it was actually madienfans.com... I've been set up!!

I don't know much about DragonForce but I am trying to get into them. What do you recommend?

Valley Of The Damned probably. It was my 1st and it worked for me! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Some of my favourites are Black Winter Night, Above The Winter Moonlight, Revelations and Soldiers Of The Wasteland.

I downloaded a DF album just to get a taster of them. It's Inhumane Rampage, their album for next year. An advance edition has been leaked on the internet. Have you guys heard it, it's very good IMO.

I have heard some of it, dont want to ruin the suprise of the release date though.

What is said about them in Kerrang? :S

it has something about one of their shows and what they get up 2 pre-show, it's from wacken festival

Hey all you people dissing dragonforce have no idea what your talkign about ...

For one ... Can any of you play the songs????
I can ... and it takes alot of work
Their solo's rarely have flat notes and they solo reallllly fast and are still harmonized
The singer needs to stop squeezing his balls????
Well buddy ... its called talent to do that
Get some or maybe even if oyu do squeeze your balls you still can nail those notes

And the lyrics... you cant dis them b/c they are different than anything else they dont sing about the same suicidal,love, i wanna find a girl songs

its called being creative...

How constructive... I'm guessing 12 is the age of the poster?

To be fair, i'm with $yk0_H, you guest are obviously not a power metal fan if you think the lyrics are original and creative. ZP needs to squeeze his testicles? I say that often, but as a light hearted joke, it does require talent, he has a great vocal range. If you can play Dragonforce solos my friend, i'd like to see you prove it, but if you play guitar as well as you spell then I doubt it very much.

Before you kill me, i'm a big dragonforce fan.

Oh and about that Kerrang thing, I checked it out. Apparantly they pretended to be Swedish so they could get beer from Hammerfall [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back