Dragonforce

Onhell said:
It reminds you of dragonforce themselves. Very deep indeed ;)

It-oh, bugger... :-[

Yes, I realise I was stretching it a bit with my list, but I was simply fighting hyperbole with exaggeration! ;)

Well, in order that this thread is not sucked into the Spam forum, and because I respect DF as musicians, and talented musicians at that, I will take this thread back on-topic.

Or not :p

Silky said:
So I clicked, and:

We're currently putting out some new features, sweeping out the cobwebs and zapping a few gremlins.

We'll be back later. In the meantime, please enjoy a layman's explanation of our website...

how_it_works.jpg

Seems there be too many gr1m vids. ;)

Albie said:
So I clicked, and:

We're currently putting out some new features, sweeping out the cobwebs and zapping a few gremlins.

We'll be back later. In the meantime, please enjoy a layman's explanation of our website...

how_it_works.jpg

Seems there be too many gr1m vids. ;)

Yes, I did a double take on seeing that, too.  It's back up, now, so you can delight in watching a drunken Herman Li falling over while trying to do a 360 jump off a monument... ;)

Silky said:
It's back up, now, so you can delight in watching a drunken Herman Li falling over while trying to do a 360 jump off a monument... ;)
I saw this about a year or so ago and my reaction is the same as now:
:huh: ::) ??? :grumble: :angry:

SinisterMinisterX said:
You do realize this is a heavy metal forum, right? We're all accustomed to speed. Most of us like it a lot. For those of us who think Dragonforce is crap, speed is not the reason.

I disagree. Dragonforce are just speed for the sake of it, unlike most metal. Every single song sounds the same because of that.

rcirani said:
I disagree. Dragonforce are just speed for the sake of it, unlike most metal. Every single song sounds the same because of that.

I don't think you understood the quote you responded to. There are people who like it and people who hate it in spite the speed and some who love or hate it because of it. In this case it was in spite of, pertaining to the quote at any rate.

That's practically dance music. I got acclimatised to the speed and the keyboards on the previous album but I'm not sure I could listen to a full album of this.

Curse Of Darkness is an awesome song.

I actually enjoy it more than the 2 new Iced Earth songs :oops:

Back