Coronavirus

Well, that’s unfortunate.
Yes, and sadly, not unpredictable. We knew Sinovac was a discount vaccine from the beginning, and the western hoarding of vaccine production capacity has made it so a lot of countries went to Sinovac (and Sputnik, though the latter seems more protective against Omicron) because it was available, and cheap.

Is that sarcasm I can see dripping from your words?
Actually not.

Several countries with covid/vaccine passports are considering scrapping it because it doesn't have an effect.

In Norway they won't start using a passport unless it has an effect. The law puts a stop to it.

Actually not.

Several countries with covid/vaccine passports are considering scrapping it because it doesn't have an effect.

In Norway they won't start using a passport unless it has an effect. The law puts a stop to it.

I see.

Germany apparently is not going to budge yet. Not vaccinated? Not allowed in the country.

It does not bode well for unvaccinated musicians unless they decide to change tack.

I see.

Germany apparently is not going to budge yet. Not vaccinated? Not allowed in the country.

It does not bode well for unvaccinated musicians unless they decide to change tack.
They could always get lucky and catch corona and get a green pass for six months.

Just read a study which says that men are more attractive to women if they're wearing a mask, especially if they're wearing a blue one. :lol:

Is this based on the 'guy in mask = doctor = wealthy' stereotype? :D

At my wife job 6 out of 9 people has Covid. Why? Wife of one of them have covid but he was going to work because holiday is near and he don't want to test. Now me and my wife are are sick. So cool. Lucky for us that it feels no worse than mild cold.

At my work we moved from 'red' danger level to ... 'purple'. Someone has sick sense of humor.

Back