Coronavirus

So, like many people, my symptoms abated for a couple days, and then came back last night like a fucking hammer. Aches, pains, mild fever, and this time a cough. Obviously, that's a little distressing, though no difficulty breathing. I feel a little better this AM but still strung the fuck out.
Same here. Once antibiotics finished I felt fine. Next day complete 180 relapse (which was yesterday). This morning feel better again. Today is 7th day since my positive test.

I got a lot of symptoms from my third corona vaccine, fever and my arm was very sore. I first had 2 Pfizers and now Moderna, and I read somewhere getting different brands can increase the symptoms. But now I have the booster, which is important for me to be able to travel. In case the EU doesn't drop the Corona passport anytime soon.

I got a lot of symptoms from my third corona vaccine, fever and my arm was very sore. I first had 2 Pfizers and now Moderna, and I read somewhere getting different brands can increase the symptoms. But now I have the booster, which is important for me to be able to travel. In case the EU doesn't drop the Corona passport anytime soon.
Get well soon!

My experience is contrary to this; I first had two rounds of Moderna and the 2nd time around gave me one full day of flu-iike illness. Fever, headache, tiredness and lack of appetite. Third dose was Pfizer and apart from a sore arm I felt nothing.

So during Euro handball tournament 106 players got infected with Covid.

Here is the list:

But look at this circus:

The case of Nikola Karabatic, a member of the French national team, showed that the rules are not the same for everyone. One of the best handball players of today played a positive coronavirus match against Iceland, and he will go out on the field for the match against Montenegro.

Karabatic received a positive result after the match with the Netherlands. It is interesting that the French ace contracted the coronavirus in December.

For that reason, the doctors estimated that he had a sufficient number of antibodies and that he did not pose a danger to other players.

My experience is contrary to this; I first had two rounds of Moderna and the 2nd time around gave me one full day of flu-iike illness. Fever, headache, tiredness and lack of appetite. Third dose was Pfizer and apart from a sore arm I felt nothing.
That's interesting. I guess there's always the possibility of individual reactions, one way or the other.

I hope this gets dropped.
The corona passport has been quite ok in traveling to another EU country, I just need to show the paper, but the recent requirement of a negative test result makes things difficult. What if the test turns out to be positive, then I can't go to the flight. Also the requirement to fly without any symptoms, corona or otherwise, is unnerving. If I catch a cold in another country, they won't take me on the plane so I need to stay and pay for everything myself.

Just read a study which says that men are more attractive to women if they're wearing a mask, especially if they're wearing a blue one. :lol:

Back