Coronavirus

Poland - over 20 000 new cases and 301 deaths. In some regions, we don't have free respirators.

That doesn't look good. And we have mass protests in the whole country regarding new abortion laws.

They have now instituted local restrictions in three regions - Including Stockholm. Basically urging people to stay away from stores and only socialize with those you live with as well as continued limitation of public gathering of max 50. If the spread isn't reduced further restrictions will be imposed, including closing gyms, parts of public transport etc.

Last edited:
The PM is holding a press conference at 5pm, a second lockdown in England looks likely. Although it sounds like they plan to keep schools and college open, so I'm really not sure how much impact it's going to have.

Another of our offices closed this week, it's been shut for four days following a few cases of Covid. It looks very much like people have actually caught it at work, despite the distancing rules, which they're being vigilant about. One employee's partner, who was still effectively shielding, even though that's not a requirement any more, has caught it from them. :( The local hospital now has more than 60 Covid patients, including people in their 30s and 40s with no underlying health issues.

Second lock-down in England from Thursday until 2nd December.

I bet the 4 weeks of lock-down would soon turn into 3 months or more. As it happened in March, the UK government has probably reacted too late.The scientific advisers had been recommending a short 2-week lock-down since 21st September to stop the exponential increase in infections, but the Tories knew better... :mad:

Oh well, time to try and minimise the impact of the Tory shitfest on the most vulnerable.

Last edited:
I went out on Halloween. Had fun. Wore a mask.... cough cough... sorry for you folks in England. Us Floridians have been different from everyone else as our entire economy of the state relies heavily on tourism. When New York shut down, everyone left and guess where they came? FLORIDA.....

123002341_10224100560921511_2029249982741434768_o.jpg

Cooties and Corona

Isn't that a band?

coheed2.jpg

In Poland, we have a detection rate of 35%. I don't even know how to comment on it.

We have crossed 27,000 cases today. From tomorrow, we also include the results of tests from private medical clinics (so far they have been omitted). If the average of 7 days exceeds 27,000 cases - we enter a complete lockdown and a ban on moving outside.

Last edited:
Spain: 22,000 new cases today and 368 deads the last 24h. (the highest number in this second wave). No lockdown yet. The National govern says that it's not necessary yet. (stupid politicians…)

Back