Coronavirus

Get better soon.

Our family got covid around December 12th, I had a combination with a bacterial infection as well, so I was sick for two weeks and I'm still not okay. Throat, diarrhoea, cough, fatigue, various aches all over, palpitations and so on. There are things I didn't know you could have. I really hope it's gonna get better soon.

Also, my youngest spent New Year's Eve (and a few days around that) in a hospital with wifey, because of a severe infection (but there was also a suspicion he might have had PIMS - thankfully he didn't). These past few weeks have been quite toiling.

It's a cunting buggeration of a disease, to put it succintly.

(that said, there's an insane combination of strep throats, flus, stomach flus and everything going around - everybody seems to be sick with something)

Damn, swift recovery to you as well Judas!

There's really a lot going around currently. My father-in-law thankfully didn't get covid this winter, but he was hit by pneumonia recently. He's mostly recovered by now, but it sucked a lot.

Get better soon.

Our family got covid around December 12th, I had a combination with a bacterial infection as well, so I was sick for two weeks and I'm still not okay. Throat, diarrhoea, cough, fatigue, various aches all over, palpitations and so on. There are things I didn't know you could have. I really hope it's gonna get better soon.

Also, my youngest spent New Year's Eve (and a few days around that) in a hospital with wifey, because of a severe infection (but there was also a suspicion he might have had PIMS - thankfully he didn't). These past few weeks have been quite toiling.

It's a cunting buggeration of a disease, to put it succintly.

(that said, there's an insane combination of strep throats, flus, stomach flus and everything going around - everybody seems to be sick with something)
Thank you @JudasMyGuide . Worried about you wrote. Because I also have something wrong in my stomach since November along with Migraines and dizziness and nausea and fatigue, diarrhea and muscular issues and pains. Yeah you're right there's a lot of different flus around. This absolutely sucks.
Hope you and your kid will get better very soon !

Damn, swift recovery to you as well Judas!

There's really a lot going around currently. My father-in-law thankfully didn't get covid this winter, but he was hit by pneumonia recently. He's mostly recovered by now, but it sucked a lot.
I've got the fear about this kind of virus hit to my parents too. My father have to deal with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and chronic bronchitis every winter and spring.

My parents were able to get their RSV shots, thankfully, and then about four weeks later someone at my dad's office got hospitalized with RSV. Neither of them got sick though. Modern medicine is great.

My parents were able to get their RSV shots, thankfully, and then about four weeks later someone at my dad's office got hospitalized with RSV. Neither of them got sick though. Modern medicine is great.
It indeed is. We can cure, or mitigate so many diseases and conditions. However, we seem unable to thwart the seemingly easisest of conditions, "stupidity", which in my mind was cured by supplying knowledge and having new experiences. However, in the age of cults and ignorance by choice, I have been forced to change my mind about that; that millions upon millions of people believe, and first and foremost want to believe, that vaccines are evil...

Back