Cat vs Dog

I watched a programme a couple of days ago called "Secret Life Of Cats", and there was a part in it talking about a cat who had taken it upon himself to be a "guide cat" to the blind Labrador he lives with. And it showed the cat snuggled up with the dog on the sofa, too cute! I wish I could find a picture of that...
I watched that programme as well. It said that cats are more adept at recognizing that a dog's wagging tail isn't actually a sign of aggression (which is what it is to cats) then dogs are at realizing that a cat's stationary tail isn't a sign of aggression. This is conclusive evidence that cats are better than dogs.

10341721_10152381089576840_5550975036622484075_n.jpg

Come on dog people, where are you?

Gotta love the way the people are watching the cat go towards the Alligator and rather than "Oh crap.." it's "aww look at the lil kitty!!", if I saw that (asides from the whole "wtf is an Alligator doing here" :p) I'd be somewhat concerned and probably turn away, not wanting to watch a cat get potentially eaten, rather than going AWWWW.

Someone did shout 'get the cat away' at one point, although there was a definite 'aww' afterwards.

That kid clearly demonstrated hostile behaviour by walking in the general direction of the cat. <_<

Back