Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Few days ago, I had this awesome zombie apocalypse dream. I was getting all weaponed up for the fight, with guns, and knives, and baseball bats etc, and right when I was about to start destroying zombies, I woke up and realized I was 3 hours late for work.

I had a surreal paranoid dream. It started with me walking around a neighborhood in my town that I’m not familiar with. There was a huge red brick building that I’d never seen before, it was a school. Later I was inside (probably the same school) watching a play by students that was completely incomprehensible. After the play, one of the students gave me a shovel and told me to take it to the room with the other props. I began looking for this room, along narrow hallways with dozens of other doors. I occasionally asked someone to guide me but everyone was pissed off and rude. This bustling along hallways became more and more eerie, like something bad was chasing us. The students had disappeared and it was just me and a couple of others from the audience who didn’t have a clue what was happening. We reached a large room with a swimming pool, but the water looked dirty and the whole place just reeked outdated-ness. Others jumped in but I didn’t. I couldn’t shake off the eerie feeling of inevitable doom.

I often dream of mysterious houses and find them extremely compelling, but at the same time haunting and unpleasant.

I had another bad dream about high school, it’s become a recurring theme and it’s not even worth going to detail. But I also saw that I had a pet alligator. I knew I had been on good terms with the reptile but I’d been away for some time and didn’t know how he would respond to me. I was anticipating an attack from him, it was scary. But when I went out at night for a walk in the neighborhood, I spotted a lynx near a playground. Not just any lynx, but a huge one jumping back and forth, a lynx-kangaroo. I avoided crossing paths with this guy and proceeded to walk uphill. A woman walked towards me, I wanted to tell her there was a scary lynx the way she was headed, but I was too afraid. I looked back and saw that she had noticed the animal, and started running back in fear. We both ran downhill as fast as we could while the lynx-kangaroo was catching up in huge leaps. The woman next to me said something like “the last sunset is upon us” which made me so scared that I woke up at 04:17 AM.

When I fell back asleep, I had another dream. I entered a car, there were two people in the front: a girl in the driver’s seat and a guy in the other. They were both my age. They talked and almost went for a kiss, when I interrupted them: “Hey, I’m here too if you didn’t notice.” I knew the guy was a total douchebag and I didn’t want him to kiss that girl. She had started to drive uphill and we kept arguing/flirting with each other. In the end, I think I won her over and the douchebag disappeared, although nothing explicitly happened between us. But there was a weird sort of montage where I saw the girl in different places at different times, as if I had known her for a long time already.

I suppose you've seen this (just in case)?
Yes I've seen it, but it doesn't trigger any memories. All I remember of this particular dream was I was sitting at a table chatting to someone over a cup of tea (one each) and at one point we were discussing someone or other and the person I was talking to said "so he's Steve Beer" and I just thought "oh, that makes sense". Nothing else about the dream has come back to me since, sorry :blush:

I dreamed that the sun has a surface temperature of about 25-30 degrees, so you can swim in it and people go there for a beach holiday.

I dreamt Ozzy Osbourne released a new album today:
Dairy Of A Milkman with lots of guest appearances. Adrian Smith, dressed in an "I worked with Kotzen" shirt and a trousers made of old tuna scales, played all lead guitar parts. Geddy Lee with a "Primus can suck it up" hooded sweater and raspberry coloured cowboy boots played on the mighty bass. Every keyboard line was played on a 5 dollar children´s casio synthesizer by Jordan Rudess who shaved off his goatee and put on a Dame Edna wig. All drum parts were played by Steve Harris while wearing his infamous "I fired Kevin Shirley so what?!" shirt with the Vic Firth sticks he also used on Virtual XI. Vocal guest appearances by James LaBrie (Barf at The Moose), Mike Portnoy (No More Beers), Bruce Dickinson (S.H.A.R.O.N.) and a farting Nicko on Crazy McBrain.
First single: April Fool Like You...

Last edited:
I dreamt Ozzy Osbourne released a new album today:
Dairy Of A Milkman with lots of guest appearances. Adrian Smith, dressed in an "I worked with Kotzen" shirt and a trousers made of old tuna scales, played all lead guitar parts. Geddy Lee with a "Primus can suck it up" hooded sweater and raspberry coloured cowboy boots played on the mighty bass. Every keyboard line was played on a 5 dollar children´s casio synthesizer by Jordan Rudess who shaved off his goatee and put on a Dame Edna wig. All drum parts were played by Steve Harris while wearing his infamous "I fired Kevin Shirley so what?!" shirt with the Vic Firth sticks he also used on Virtual XI. Vocal guest appearances by James LaBrie (Barf at The Moose), Mike Portnoy (No More Beers), Bruce Dickinson (S.H.A.R.O.N.) and a farting Nicko on Crazy McBrain.
First single: April Fool Like You...
:facepalm: ...

Very good :applause: But please do tell us what you've managed to construe out of the mnemonic "S.H.A.R.O.N." ...

I dreamed that I introduced a new rice species to Vietnam that grows four times as fast as the current ones allowing for four times the amount of rice harvest per year.

Back