Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

A few nights ago I dreamt I was at a flea market.
Before or after Covid ´cos it was crowded and nobody was wearing mouthmasks. There was a very small stage where some obscure death metal band was playing with only 2 bandmembers, both grunting in a style @Jer certainly would dislike. (I´m not a fan of grunts either so very strange why I dream about this)
One crazy character showed up in the mass who I recognized in the dream as being the village´s fool. He seemed to be a big fan of the 2 cookie monsters. It was a very fat guy dressed in short leather pants, a cloak and a small silver skull helmet.

I dreamt that I was reading a book from the Dark Tower series and it was captivating. The book itself had mind-blowing illustrations and the pages were black with white letters. I looked at the previous installment in the series and it was “no. 7” which means that the one I was reading was the eighth and final book. Good reminder that I should get my lazy ass to continue with Song of Susannah.
Then there was a woman who wanted to have sex with me while her husband was in the same room. I didn’t really like her and wasn’t in the mood.

Yesterday I dreamt that I was in an epic movie of unprecedented proportions. It was directed by Spielberg and looked like all of Spielberg’s well-known movies morphed into one grand adventure.

Tonight I dreamt about a very strange place. I think I was finishing my work day and was looking for my car in the parking lot. I don’t have a driver’s license and I’ve never been interested in driving much but in the dream, I couldn’t wait to go for a drive on an empty road at night. The problem was that I could barely move, I was almost paralyzed. Things gradually became weirder when people from the workplace started following and talking to me. It was a huge factory area, and one section of it was dedicated to the production of large canisters. All the canisters and their surrounding area were painted white and I felt drawn to them. But as soon as I stepped on that part of the factory grounds, the boss appeared behind me, like: “Where do you think you’re going?” One more step and I would’ve been in deep trouble, I knew. There was a ceaseless sense of danger in the air. What were they hiding in those canisters?

Last night I dreamt I was back at university, probably in my first year. Most of it felt very familiar and true to memory but a few details were not quite right, the biggest of which was that Rob Halford was one of the lecturers. He used to spend his spare time hiding in a bathroom in the attic of one of the buildings (second unreal detail - non of the buildings contained such an attic as far as I am aware). I used to go there sometimes and he would find me and tell me that I had "lots of wonderful personality traits" and that I needed to stop hiding.

I dreamed that I had to move back in with mum. The reason was that a certain Matt Barlow had to live with her for 6 months on some exchange program and my mum speaks no English. I was really annoyed I had to do that. At least I got to tell Barlow I disapprove of his cutting his hair.

I had an infatuation dream recently. The kind of dream where you see someone you like and wake up feeling newfound love for that person. I had such dreams frequently when I was in school - I would dream about a crush and wake up liking them even more, or someone I didn’t even know I cared about. This time, it was a Latvian girl I met a year ago in Czechia. I have missed her from time to time over the last year. She is a unique person and I feel something different towards her than most girls I’ve had a crush on. There is something boyish in her character - she is quite athletic and gives a certain “fun homie to hang with” vibe. At the same time, she can be very rude and cold, and you never know how she’s going to treat you. In the dream, she invited me to Latvia to some kind of summer camp. We met there and she had a Harry Potterish wand with lots of little faces on the tip. Apparently this wand had the magical power to bring attention to little details. Some festivities were going on and I saw the date on a random shop window, it read 18.08 (18th of August). I often dream about summer in relation to things or people that I miss.

I had a nightmare with Geddy Lee. We were in a small room with black walls. He was chopping up something or somebody with a huge knife and his behavior was really intimidating. I was also cutting something with a smaller knife, probably just to imitate him and seem friendly, when I felt a sharp pain. I had accidentally cut myself on the knuckles with this razor sharp blade. It wasn’t a deep cut though. Lee eventually turned against me, intending to make me his next victim. I just wanted to escape as fast as possible.

In another dream I was excited to sleep with someone when it turned out neither of us had protection...so nothing happened.

What of these 3 look style of Geddy Lee was?
1. the 70's Geddy Lee with long hair and no glasses
2. the 80's with pigtail
3. Dark glasses and washing machines behind him?

The first 2 looks are really disturbing to be honest

Back