Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I dreamed I found out that Janick had been wearing hair extensions in the mid '90s.

My world was ever-so-slightly diminished as a result of this discovery ... :blush:

Last edited:
@Diesel 11 was also at the festival and he was getting married on stage on one of the smaller stages.
@Diesel11 was very disappointed and threw away his wedding ring in the audience. It was caught in its flight by Andi Deris who had just performed with Helloween.
"Waw, great catch", @Lampwick 43 said.
"I´m the Master Of The Rings", Deris replied in his juicy tone. He flew above the crowd, free like an Eagle and landed on the stage to give the ring back to @Diesel 11 who wasn´t on a smaller stage but on the mainstage now.
"H..how this is even possible?", @Diesel 11 asked to Andi who now shapeshifted into Bruce Dickinson. "Because this is the wildest dream of mirrors and it´s infinite.", Bruce replied. Chemical Wedding song played by Iron Maiden.
(It´s a dream after all)

:ninja:

I had a dream that I shaved off all of my facial hair, and then regretted it.

IRL I haven't done it since September 2019.

tenor.gif

Had the weirdest dream last night. It started "normal" enough with me telling my GF that we needed approval from the home owners association for... something, can't recall. She immediately becomes upset, when I ask her why, she says, "That means I'll have to talk to so-and-so and I HATE her. She's such a bitch." "Ok, no worries, I'll talk to her."

Cut to me talking to so-and-so and sure enough, she's a bitch. She says something like, "You didn't have to waste my time with this, anyone on the association could've answered this question." I counter with "Not really, I find it's best to talk to people that know what they're doing." This flattery works to the point where she not only approves our request, but invites us to dinner.

The dinner is Faaaaaancy. Men are in Tuxedos and women in the fanciest night dresses. Our host isn't present, yet, and everyone is talking about how they hate and fear her, but due to the power she holds they're obligated to be there. We all bond over our mutual hatred of our host and suddenly we're all in togas, holding swords. The party continues to devolve as the drinking increases. Our host's husband comes home and as the camera does a close-up of his face basically saying, "WTF is going on here?" The camera does a close-up of all our crazed faces as we say his name. The camera pulls back and we all say his name in unison and then lunge towards him stabbing him with all our swords. He drops dead immediately. We turn to someone else on the floor in a pool of blood, also wearing a toga and tell him, "See, that could've been you, but we were nice." The man eventually bleeds to death after groaning for like a minute. Aaaaand.... that's it. I haven't seen any horror movies with this exact premise in a while, so no clue where it came from.

I was at my old school, in a dark room at the end of a hallway. There was a sink and I was washing my hands when my current crush walked in. We talked a bit, until I put my hands gently on her cheeks. Her first impulse was to take a step back but after a moment’s hesitation, she stepped forward towards me. I can only imagine what followed. ::)

I was at my old school, in a dark room at the end of a hallway. There was a sink and I was washing my hands when my current crush walked in. We talked a bit, until I put my hands gently on her cheeks. Her first impulse was to take a step back but after a moment’s hesitation, she stepped forward towards me. I can only imagine what followed. ::)
I want to hug her so much!!!!

Last night I dreamed I was playing Gaelic football, caught a pass from a French guy who's my Aussie Rules teammate in real life, and scored.
What happened to the time when it was mostly naked women? :facepalm:

I dreamt of being alone in a dark forest. I stayed there for some time, until car lights appeared behind me. I left the woods and found myself on some of my neighborhood streets. It was late evening and I felt intoxicated, it was hard to stay balanced. I turned to a long street and saw a guy with a huge camera far away. As I got closer, I noticed that the front of one house was brightly lit and a woman in a colourful costume was standing there, waiting to be shot/filmed by the guy with the camera. It was a very David Lynch style scene - two peculiar characters lit up in the middle of darkness. I kept walking. Even though the neighborhood was homely and familiar, I felt deeply alone, a creature of the night with nowhere to go.

Then I saw a scene from The Simpsons, which parodied old-time gangster films. It was one long static shot. A room full of men in suits, Homer walks in, opens fire from his machine gun, lights go out. When the lights turn back on, Homer has walked to the other side of the room, over the bodies of the men he shot, and Bart has appeared in the reflection of a mirror on the right side of the frame, a gun in his hand. "Well, well, well..." Bart says, followed by silence, until Homer comically answers: "Who are you?"*
Next, in a different scene, Bart and Homer are together on a rollercoaster and I'm hearing Homer's inner monologue. He is thinking about how proud he is of his son, a rare heartfelt moment from Homer Simpson. In that moment, his character grew into someone more sincere than the Homer J. S. we all know.

The dream ends with me back on the neighborhood streets at night, now driving a car. Whenever I dream of myself driving, I have close calls with just about every accident you can imagine. After narrowly avoiding collisions with other cars (of which there are too many for this time of day), I turn to my home street and the dream ends.

*It was simultaneously a better-written gangster scene and a funnier Simpsons scene than I could come up with in my waking life. The composition, lighting, dramaturgy and comedy were all on point.

Last edited:
I dreamt I was attempting to hitchhike from Oslo to the Netherlands. I didn't get out of Oslo. There were also werewolves and a few Star Wars baddies causing trouble.

I was watching Terminator 2 with a deleted scene following the "Your Foster parents are dead" part. Arnold and John Connor are sitting in a fancy café and to prove that he's a machine, Arnold does a thorough chemical analysis of John's chocolate milk. He rambles on for five minutes and his Austrian accent is so strong that it's impossible to understand a word. By the time Arnie gets to the molecular level, the other guests at the café are so annoyed that they complain to the staff, who call the police. When they arrive, our protagonists quietly leaves. Then the café explodes.

Back