Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Prettier than this?

View attachment 13906
I dunno man....

:ninja:
You really shouldn't Rush into these things.

Last night I dreamt that someone had taken down all the garden fencing in the street, and there were cows everywhere. But they were really tiny fluffy calves, the size of pygmy goats. I caught a few in the garden, put them in a sack - as you do - and dumped them in a nearby field, but they just ran back into the garden again.

You really shouldn't Rush into these things.

Last night I dreamt that someone had taken down all the garden fencing in the street, and there were cows everywhere. But they were really tiny fluffy calves, the size of pygmy goats. I caught a few in the garden, put them in a sack - as you do - and dumped them in a nearby field, but they just ran back into the garden again.
1614384421995.png
and all the calves did shrink?

They're always on the moooooooove ...

I saw some inages of Titanic the movie, and in a half-asleep, half-awake state I thought that the Titanic disaster happened while filming the movie, and most notably DiCaprio and Kate Winslet passed away, along with the rest of the crew. But what happened to James Cameron, I wondered. He’s alive, isn’t he? Wasn’t he on the set when the ship sunk, then?

Scary but interesting dream.

I was in a factory building with an insanely powerful hydraulic press. Something went wrong and the engineers there decided that the press would have to destroy itself, so they gave it a command to press against itself, and ordered everyone to run away like hell because the building was about to collapse.
After we ran to safety, an Asian guy started to boast about what a great fighter he is. Someone then kicked his ass with ease, the Asian guy got furious, picked up a weapon that shot lots of little pins really fast and started to chase me with that. He ended up shooting most of the pins into a woman’s face, scarring her badly. Crazy bastard.

Away from the factory, I was in a city centre apartment. I knew I lived there with my mother and she had gone out to the store or smth. I looked out from the window and saw people in other buildings living on the same floor, 20 metres from ground level. One guy in particular caught my attention. He was taking a nap on his balcony, which was about the size of himself and without any protective borders. So if he rolled over, he would fall down. The guy noticed me and started to show off by doing pull-ups and other crazy moves on this tiny-ass balcony. I looked down on the street and wondered if he could survive the fall. I looked away because I was afraid of witnessing an accident. I lay down in bed, and the next moment, this daredevil was in my apartment, holding me in a choke. “He must’ve run across the roofs,” I thought and started yelling “you damn robber” to him, hoping that he’d leave me alone. Instead, he dragged me out to the balcony and teased me about pushing me over the edge. He was using me to mimick the dangerous moves he had showed earlier. Meanwhile, my mother came back home and I yelled out to her at the top of my lungs. She was right there but she just wouldn’t react. I lost my voice from screaming.

I’ve had so many wild dreams in the span of 24 hours. The following two dreams just happened while I was napping.

It was an eerie dusk and I had come off the train in my home neighborhood. I don’t know where I had come from (outside of town for sure) but I was there with about five other people who were strangers to me. There was supposed to be another train/transport waiting for us, but all we could see was a simple platform on rails that was carrying a pile of soil. It was pointed in the wrong direction anyway, so it wasn’t meant for us. There were two girls my age whom I was talking to, and it became apparent that we were saying goodbye. One of them gave me a long hug that felt like years of friendship with someone I had just met. She was blonde, skinny and very tall for a woman, almost my height. Pretty much a female copy of me, now that I think about it. When we were hugging, there was a small river behind me, and I knew if she pushed me I would slip and fall into the water. But she didn’t, and for a moment I felt incredibly safe. This is the kind of dream that carries a lot of emotional power but is difficult to convey.

The second one was more straightforward. I was in a theatre hall, my grandma and mother were also there but I was sitting separately. During the play, my grandma started talking loudly to my mother, and the people around her were disturbed. When she started speaking for the second time, an older man asked: “Do I have to smack you to shut you up?” I acted as if I didn’t know my grandma and told the guy: “Go ahead and smack her, then it’s dealt with.” I didn’t actually want my grandma to get hurt, I was only being provocative. The old guy looked at me, gave a crooked smile and repeated to himself: “...then it’s dealt with...heh.” When the entr’acte started, I quickly packed my things together - I had too many things with me in the hall, among them women’s underwear - while the audience was applauding. I knew I wouldn’t stay for the second act.

Last night I dreamt of a super interesting fantasy/mystery story but I have to ponder on it more, not going to write it here yet.

During the play, my grandma started talking loudly to my mother, and the people around her were disturbed. When she started speaking for the second time, an older man asked: “Do I have to smack you to shut you up?” I acted as if I didn’t know my grandma and told the guy: “Go ahead and smack her, then it’s dealt with.”
Wow, that's some cold-hearted shit.

Recently, I dreamed of reading a story, Lovecraftian in feeling though not in style, where the protagonist, a century ago, was explicitly warned not to open something, or read something, or go near something, couldn't remember after waking up, which the idiot predictably did nevertheless.
I do remember the last sentence though:
"What happened next we all know, except it was not a suicide, and they burned the body for a reason".

Far more exciting than yet another of my 'weird animals in the garden' dreams. This time it was a pinto wild boar, I've no idea if such a thing exists. The paw prints up the wall suggested it had the ability to climb, and had paws. There was some reference to a chimpanzee too but I didn't see one.

Back