Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I’ve wanted to write stories for a while and dreams definitely serve as inspiration. I write them down so that I won’t forget them and while I could be way more detailed to preserve the imagery as closely as possible, no one would have the patience to read these posts.

I dreamt of fish. I swam in multiple bodies of water and wherever I put my head underwater, there was a big ol' cute fishy right next to me.

fish-new-zealand-snapper-off-island-auckland-small-goat-shark-photo-1366x768.jpg

I’ve wanted to write stories for a while and dreams definitely serve as inspiration. I write them down so that I won’t forget them and while I could be way more detailed to preserve the imagery as closely as possible, no one would have the patience to read these posts.

Set them to music. People around here tend to like long stories set to music.

#SadAndWiserMan

I don’t know if this is what they call sleep paralysis or not but upon waking up from a dream, I had the weird sensation that someone was pulling me deeper into my bed while whispering “no hommikut, no hommikut, ...” to my right ear in a low voice, which translates to something like “well, morning”. At first I thought this was part of the dream but increasing pressure on my chest made me really afraid for a moment and I struggled hard to free myself from this phantom grasp.

I don’t know if this is what they call sleep paralysis or not but upon waking up from a dream, I had the weird sensation that someone was pulling me deeper into my bed while whispering “no hommikut, no hommikut, ...” to my right ear in a low voice, which translates to something like “well, morning”. At first I thought this was part of the dream but increasing pressure on my chest made me really afraid for a moment and I struggled hard to free myself from this phantom grasp.
That is sleep paralysis, yes. I've never experienced it myself (thankfully), but my mom and some of my friends did, and knowing about their experiences was terrifying enough.

At least it was saying, "good morning." When I had it fairly regularly about 14 years ago whoever was pulling my hair would also cuss me out.

I had a very long and drawn out dream this morning, of which I shan’t tell much of because it seemed personal and I remember little of it anyway.

One thing I do remember is that I was listening to a metal compilation album and Maiden was on there several times. One of the songs was “The Longest Day”, which seemed looser and the chorus actually helped the song instead of detracting from its greatness.

Now I just have to remember how it goes...

I had a very long and drawn out dream this morning, of which I shan’t tell much of because it seemed personal and I remember little of it anyway.

One thing I do remember is that I was listening to a metal compilation album and Maiden was on there several times. One of the songs was “The Longest Day”, which seemed looser and the chorus actually helped the song instead of detracting from its greatness.

Now I just have to remember how it goes...
Things that seem unfathomable in real life often seem to crystalize in dreams ...

There was a family where over the past x years no one had died of natural causes, most were axed. Someone had been murdered just recently and I was talking to the grieving family.
I briefly saw red high heels, I might have been wearing them. Not a fetish I think I have.

Back