Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I was having a chat with Lars Ulrich and a friend of mine about what a great band Maiden is. We praised their music and agreed that they put on an awesome live show. “Like Metallica,” I said, “they also put on a great show.” And I almost added: “The only difference is that Maiden have a good drummer,” but remembered who I was talking to.

:p:p
I had a dream once where I met Kirk Hammett and his wife walking around some metal festival, I remember being really happy then being sad just after waking up because it hadn't been real:D

I had a dream that I was having a meeting with my boss, but he looked like how Jon the Maidenfans admin looks like in his profile picture.

I saw a disgusting paralysing episode twice during the night. My building’s staircase is built up so that there are stairs leading down one floor and then a narrow hallway up to the outer door. As I was going down the stairs and nearing the hallway, my mother approached me from the door’s side. I couldn’t see behind her but as she walked past me, I noticed that the door was open and a man’s dark silhouette stood still in the hallway some five meters away. This “stranger in the house” made me immensely afraid and I felt paralysed. I couldn’t say a word but pointed towards the figure so my mother turned around and became just as afraid. The exact moment she walked past me I felt like “if you’re here, who the fuck is that?” It was like a horror jump scare. I tried to grab for a knife the second time and woke up. When I fell asleep again, I saw a bunch of other surreal shit, including a haunted house, a woman who seduced me but whose brother turned out to be murderous, being a character in a video game etc.

I saw a disgusting paralysing episode twice during the night. My building’s staircase is built up so that there are stairs leading down one floor and then a narrow hallway up to the outer door. As I was going down the stairs and nearing the hallway, my mother approached me from the door’s side. I couldn’t see behind her but as she walked past me, I noticed that the door was open and a man’s dark silhouette stood still in the hallway some five meters away. This “stranger in the house” made me immensely afraid and I felt paralysed. I couldn’t say a word but pointed towards the figure so my mother turned around and became just as afraid. The exact moment she walked past me I felt like “if you’re here, who the fuck is that?” It was like a horror jump scare. I tried to grab for a knife the second time and woke up. When I fell asleep again, I saw a bunch of other surreal shit, including a haunted house, a woman who seduced me but whose brother turned out to be murderous, being a character in a video game etc.
I'm scared for you.

There was a Maidenfans vacation in a warm country with beaches and all. @Ariana and @Perun were definitely there as well as some others but it was tinged with sadness because no matter how much I walked and looked around, I never found you people.
Save up some money and come to a meetup! We won't lose you, I promise.

I dreamt Napoleon was defending his mountain top position/a supermarket, with an Uzi, while waiting to be rescued by paratroopers. I woke up pondering the thought that there could never be another world war because everyone would just sue their own government for everything.

I dreamed that I was on a class trip, met a girl there on the bus and we were an instant match. She was Russian, and although not all that gorgeous, there was something terribly lovable about her. This lasted for a short time, no more than a week, until she went missing. This must have happened on that same trip because there were no actions or explanations to anything, I could only envision a murky lake in the woods. I desperately tried to get in contact with anyone who knew her but no one could tell me a thing. This hopeless searching for something lost was very vivid and burdening. I never got closure but have a feeling that she drowned in that lake in a freak accident. It was a sad, heartbreaking dream.
The second part felt psychedelic. Someone introduced me to their friend, a physically imposing young guy, who seemed unstable and the kind of person who could murder you at any moment. He was playing World of Warcraft and we were inside the game, except it wasn’t WOW at all, it looked more like some drug simulator with vibrant colours and weird situations. The rest of the dream was a weird state between video game and reality in abstract settings. The dangerous guy was constantly challenging me and I felt like I always had to say the right thing not to get killed. As my fear of him gradually faded away, we pretty much became friends.

I dreamed that Steve had died. Then I dreamed that my brother had died. Then I dreamed that I dropped AS level Further Maths and Replaced it with A Level Geography, despite not having even done it for GCSE.

Weird night.

Back