Bruce Dickinson

Tyranny Of Souls is probably my favorite solo album of Bruce and I would love to hear all songs from it live, so more of that, please. :)

I wish this album had a least a short tour.

Regarding A Tyranny of Souls, I wonder if these two parts were meant for Halford

Killin' my hater from beyond
Suffering the fate of no reason
Love is a relative stranger to my life

And

Hammer the nail into my hand
Anger is ruler in my land
I am the killer of weakness in my head

I've seen the book tour show only once, but it was one of the best and most entertaining shows I've ever seen in my life.
Bruce is remarkable in his way of talking fascinating and interesting stuff, about life, fencing, planes, music whatever but he's so good in this and also very funny. I mean he could almost talk about anything and I would be still listening very closely.
Im willing to be that most people don't even have any clue how fantastic storyteller Bruce actually is.

Bruce sang a little bit of Omega (!!!) on his recent show. Someone posted a clip to Chris Dale's Skunkworks group on Facebook.

It sounded quite great, actually! High notes were even surprising clear, which should be promising for the upcoming tour! Of course there's some husk in Bruce's voice nowadays and all, but altogether, he seems to be in good shape. :) 2019 wasn't very good indicator of his "full strenght" anyway. But yeah, we'll see!

Bruce sang a little bit of Omega (!!!) on his recent show. Someone posted a clip to Chris Dale's Skunkworks group on Facebook.

It sounded quite great, actually! High notes were even surprising clear, which should be promising for the upcoming tour! Of course there's some husk in Bruce's voice nowadays and all, but altogether, he seems to be in good shape. :) 2019 wasn't very good indicator of his "full strenght" anyway. But yeah, we'll see!
This one?->

Not sure if anyone's been listening to the Psycho Schizo Espresso podcast at all. It's pretty good most of the time, however this week they've interviewed an English bullfighter who went to Eton. Most of the corrupt wankers in the UK Conservative Party went to Eton, and I think bullfighting is a horrible sport. Do you think Bruce did this episode to trigger the millennials like me? :lol::lol::lol:

Back