Bruce Dickinson

Roy Z dropped a little comment on Facebook about the (long-awaited) new solo album from Bruce:

''We got all kinds of songs . It’s all about timing . All I know is we got the goods. When they are delivered is not up to me''.

Bruce never let us down with his solo albums so if it's true, it's going to be one hell of an album.
He did with Tyranny of Souls, as far as I'm concerned (despite some great songs on it, I don't like the production, there is a lot of "meh" songs -including "Abduction"-, "Devil On A Hog" is cool but doesn't fit...) but possibly because The Chemical Wedding was pretty impossible to follow.

He did with Tyranny of Souls, as far as I'm concerned (despite some great songs on it, I don't like the production, there is a lot of "meh" songs -including "Abduction"-, "Devil On A Hog" is cool but doesn't fit...) but possibly because The Chemical Wedding was pretty impossible to follow.

The Chemical Wedding was his peak (all his albums are great for me), it's amazing album and one of the best metal-albums in the last 22 years.
Can't believe it's been that long already..just can't believe. How did the years go so fast?

For me a flawless album.

Agree. TOS is a fantastic album.
He did with Tyranny of Souls, as far as I'm concerned (despite some great songs on it, I don't like the production, there is a lot of "meh" songs -including "Abduction"-, "Devil On A Hog" is cool but doesn't fit...)

The only meh song is ''Believil'' IMO. And ''Abduction'' is one of the best solo songs from Bruce (top 10 for me). The album has a great variety.

What's everyone's favourite Blaze Bayley album outside of Iron Maiden?
This has to be preceeded by a comparison between Bruce and Blaze, or just any kind of link really. You can't just jump right to the goods. Try again. :D

Like:
A: I wish Roy Z had played on Silicon Messiah.
B: Yeah! That would have been great. I loved his work with Bruce and would it Blaze perfectly
A: Yeah, maaaan. What's your favorite BLAZE album?

Back