Bruce Dickinson

My ranking of the Bruce albums, I also like all 6 of them.

1. Tyranny Of Souls
2. Skunkworks
3. Accident Of Birth
4. The Chemical Wedding
5. Balls To Picasso
6. Tattooed Millionaire

The Chemical Wedding > Accident of Birth > Tyranny of Souls > Balls to Picasso > Skunkworks > Tattooed Millionaire is how I would rank them.

I love the '90s alternative rock meets Rush' sound of Skunkworks, I wish the songwriting was consistently good. 'Back from the Edge' and 'Inertia' are wonderful songs.

The more I’ve listened to Skunkworks the more I realize how tight and well composed it is. I’d rank his albums as such:

1. The Chemical Wedding (A+)
2. Accident Of Birth (A+)
3. Skunkworks (A)
4. Tyranny Of Souls (B+ / A-)
5. Tattooed Millionaire (C+ / B-)
6. Balls To Picasso (C+ / B-)

1. The Chemical Wedding
1. Skunkworks

3. Accident of Birth
4. Balls To Picasso - Alive at the Marquee

6. Tattooed Millionaire
6. Tyranny of Souls

I like them all to some degree. It turns out that the albums I prefer are those made "as a band".

I think Bruce should call Roy Z and start scheduling a new piece of his book tour next year where the two of them noodle about on guitars. Perfect chance to play Alexander The Great. I just know they will. (Someone already posted this in the I’m A Little Teapot Thread but im blind and don’t care.)

in. Fact here’s a list of what they could do together:

• have a bottle of wine
• go on facebook
• rant about the establishment
• ALEXXXXXXX
• Þ

And now I’ll rank their best possible songs toplay together!

1. ¡ALEXXXXXELA!
2. Back on the boob tube
3. Gordian not
4. Fever in Babylon

omg I want this to happen so bad. Shall I open up a R•E•F•E•R•E•N•D•U•M for this? MAYBE THEY CAN DO BOOK TOUR AT DOWNLOAD

I love the '90s alternative rock meets Rush' sound of Skunkworks, I wish the songwriting was consistently good. 'Back from the Edge' and 'Inertia' are wonderful songs.
This is my experience as well. Skunkworks is a really interesting album in concept, but the songwriting isn’t always there. I also don’t think the vocals are well performed and the production is thin. It would’ve been interesting to see what they would’ve come up with on a second album after touring and becoming tighter as a band. But ultimately I’m glad that didn’t happen because we got Accident of Birth instead.

Back