Bruce Dickinson

Just revisiting the solo albums for the upcoming ranking competition and I'd forgotten just how much better and heavier the songs from Balls to Picasso sound on Alive in Studio A / Alive at the Marquee. Bruce and Co. definitely didn't make the best of that material.

Dark elements, most likely, but I think it will be more of a traditional and catchy metal single than progressive. Although if it's 5-6 minutes, it could be. I wouldn't rule out an acoustic intro for it. Could it be the other snippet we heard from Tanya? It fits the title of the song.

Maybe. But the snippet we heard on Tanya’s gram sounded a bit like “I want it all” by Queen.

The book kind of live your adventure. If you choose crossing the bridge play track 3 of the album. If you’re thirsty after crossing the dessert sands… Bruce will take a Time Machine to Spain 1996 to get drunk of beer and you have to play Agnarok or whatever to see how the mandrake project ends.
The tour includes a speech tour and sign the book in stores and libraries.

The book kind of live your adventure. If you choose crossing the bridge play track 3 of the album. If you’re thirsty after crossing the dessert sands… Bruce will take a Time Machine to Spain 1996 to get drunk of beer and you have to play Agnarok or whatever to see how the mandrake project ends.
The tour includes a speech tour and sign the book in stores and libraries.

I remember reading loads of those Choose your Own Adventure books in the 80s! :lol:

I can already visualise it:

"You find a book by Aleister Crowley. If you open the book and have a wank, go to page 10. If you do not show any interest, go to page 13"

"You bump into a groupie. If you invite her to your hotel room, go to page 16. If you would rather be flying a replica plane, go to page 21"

Last edited:
There's a post on the Iron Maiden Brasil facebook page where Bruce is wearing a shirt with the M in a circle logo on it that people have spotted in other images, belshazzer's feast style.

Back