1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bruce Dickinson

Discussion in 'Solo/Side Project Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2006.

1. matic22

matic22 H is shorter for God.

The original Iron Maiden logo consists of 3 colours: red, black and white. Same as the Nazi flag. Coincidence? I think not.

2. GhostofCain

GhostofCain Ancient Mariner

No, that is certainly not what he implies. :rolleyes:

3. Zare

Zare Dream of broken citadels

Nowadays is the issue I'm having with this. I think that, in modern times, politicians that are willing to throw their career down the drain, in order to remain true to what they preach, are virtually non-existent.

4. GhostofCain

I guess that is exactly the point Bruce is trying to make. That and a dislike of unelected bureaucrats running the show.

5. Forostar

Forostar Conjure the Death Star again

6. Magnus

Magnus Ancient Mariner

The original Iron Maiden logo consists of 1 colour: black.
    [​IMG]

But I see your point, and black isn't free of suspicion either, is it. Fucking Nazi punks.

7. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

8. matic22

That font is even more suspect.
    If the support band was Blitzkrieg, it would be just too obvious.

9. Magnus

Magnus Ancient Mariner

Still fishy if you ask me.

10. matic22

Yup, the support band is too fishy indeed.

Magnus likes this.
  11. GhostofCain

Oversimplifying someone's views you do not agree with again? :D

I beg to differ with your comment, but I fear we are never going to agree on this.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 10:36 PM
  12. GhostofCain

:lol: :lol: :lol:

13. jazz from hell

jazz from hell Ancient Mariner

Whether he does or doesn’t have a point — his unawareness of context and thoughtless choice of words is a bit embarassing.

Forostar likes this.
  14. Perun

Perun Cheesemäster Staff Member

Can we have the context for what you're saying, then? I'm not willing to form an opinion on what Bruce said based on "Haven’t read it myself, but apparently Bruce said that the real problem in today‘s politics is a lack of ‚leaders‘, in an interview for a German magazine. " What magazine? What was the context of his statement? What is the exact wording Bruce used? What was the question he was answering? What else did he say in his answer?

15. Magnus

Magnus Ancient Mariner

Thou shalt not mention the word "leader" while in Germany.
    Told you political correctness is dangerous.

16. srfc

srfc Educated Fool

I've a bootleg of Munich on the BNW tour.

Apparently they weren't allowed use their pyro at the gig, so Bruce went on a hate filled rant blaming the "feuer fuhrer"

17. Zare

Zare Dream of broken citadels

Nah it's not PC it just bullshit vague statement, in my opinion. It's like saying politicians should be honest and responsible.

Q : What do you think about resolving Syrian crisis?
    A : I think everybody should be kind to eachother

No shit Sherlock

Edit : I haven't heard the context but it looks like political tips given by Miss World contenders.

18. GhostofCain

Have you read the interview? I thought his comments in the Spiegel interview were quite reasonable. :confused:

19. jazz from hell

jazz from hell Ancient Mariner

I do know Dickinson hates the far right as much as we do, as he’s unambiguously stated several times. That’s not the point. But yeah, that’s the interview @Cain. Do you have it? I could only find an excerpt online.

20. Magnus

Magnus Ancient Mariner

Inflation