Bruce Dickinson

You've only listened to SW once? I can't imagine only hearing an album by Bruce or Maiden once.

I have been listening to SW quite a bit lately, it is a really good album.  I thought it was okay when it came out, but it has really grown on me over the years.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Again, you can youtube all of the songs. ;)
i have every album. I just hadn't listened to sw yet when i typed that. I listened to it twice now and i'm a bit dissapointed. I would place it at the bottom of my top 6 including TM. I listened to CW a couple of times now and I love it! I'm obsessed with Killing Floor right now. SAAAAATTTTTAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA  listen to CW again right now.

For me it's:
TCW
AOB
TOS
SW
BTP
TM

SW is a different type of album for Bruce for sure, but I really enjoy it. But I also see how some wouldn't like it.

thats similar to mine except i would place sw at the bottom and switch CW with AOB. I might listen to SW a bit more and see if it groWs on me

For me it's:
TCW
AOB
TOS
SW
BTP
TM

SW is a different type of album for Bruce for sure, but I really enjoy it. But I also see how some wouldn't like it.

I'd rank them exactly the same way.  Like them all, but TCW and AOB are just awesome, the rest are various shades of good.

I have no idea what these are.

I really do struggle with acronyms. But no need to explain, I know how to use Google.

i think Balls is quite underated. BTW does anyone know why it's called Balls to Piccaso?

Don Dokken said:
i think Balls is quite underated. BTW does anyone know why it's called Balls to Piccaso?

i remember reading from somewhere that it actually was just a graffiti on some bathroom wall O-0 ...And the album was to be named laughing in the hiding bush at first..... Dont remember how reliable source it was though...

and yes, i think its underrated too.

Ya Albie. I don't think Google will tell you what those stand for, but Foro helped.
But Google can tell me what his discography is. Then I can work it out from there. :D

Which I did.

Shnazzy said:
i remember reading from somewhere that it actually was just a graffiti on some bathroom wall O-0 ...And the album was to be named laughing in the hiding bush at first..... Dont remember how reliable source it was though...

and yes, i think its underrated too.
It's in the booklet of the remastered version ;)!

The Chemical Wedding (best)
Accident Of Birth
Tyranny Of Souls
Balls To Picasso
Tattooed Millionaire
Skunkworks (worst)

^ thats my list. I still havn't decided if i like AOB or CW better.

[Quote from: Don Dokken on September 22, 2010, 00:41:30]bruce signed for 3 more albums. Alot of people thought he got out of it when he released Anthology. He said he didn't get out of the contract and he is really looking forward to doing those albums.[/quote]
+
Forostar said:
Cool, can I read that interview? Link?

So, still no info? Where did you hear/read him saying that?

I thought I read it on ultimate guitar. I will keep looking for a link.
i didn't find him saying there would be 3 but  I found him saying that there would be more. its a good interview especially his view on Dive Dive Live. If you want to look for the other one it is about the anthology. http://www.screamforme.com/interview.htm

Back