Bruce Dickinson

I have all the albums now but they are all originals. If  I see remasters should I get those too?

Don Dokken said:
I have all the albums now but they are all originals. If  I see remasters should I get those too?

only remaster i have is balls to picasso and the remastering job is brilliant on it. great sound quality. Oh and the bonus disc with B sides rules.
so you might wanna pick it up for improved sound and additional tracks

That's one of my favourite Bruce songs. Glad to see some positive feedback on it.  :ok:
I also find No Way Out...To Be Continued a very rich song. Evil riffing, awesome vocals.

Forostar said:
I also find No Way Out...To Be Continued a very rich song. Evil riffing, awesome vocals.

Agreed, but I find 'No Way Out...continued' even better; one of the most underrated songs of Bruce.

gracias por el aporte... la verdad nunca escuche a bruce dickinson como solista solo en maiden pero lo bajare por que me gusta como canta el man gracias saludos

Tomatorider, the official language on this board is English. Please remember that.

still looking. Wish there was a bruce commentary to preserve this stuff

Make sure you check the site often because they're always adding new news items and if Bruce starts recording a new solo album, it'll be on there for sure.

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to keep checking!

Does anyone think Bruce will make more solo albums in the future?

TFF 01 said:
Does anyone think Bruce will make more solo albums in the future?

I think it was mentioned on previous page that Bruce still has a contract for more albums. And I suppose there's really no need to check, there's already people doing it for you on this forum who will post if and when news arrive.  :p

Mkoh said:
I think it was mentioned on previous page that Bruce still has a contract for more albums. And I suppose there's really no need to check, there's already people doing it for you on this forum who will post if and when news arrive.  :p

:bigsmile:

Mkoh said:

I've read a while ago something about three more albums, do you know anything about that? It'd be great.  ;)

Back