Bruce Dickinson

No... I'm asking if there is some pro-shot recordings from any tour he had in his solo career.
I discovered on his website that there is something called "Anthology" which contains 3 DVD's.

But I can't find it...

rokyronnie said:
No... I'm asking if there is some pro-shot recordings from any tour he had in his solo career.
I discovered on his website that there is something called "Anthology" which contains 3 DVD's.

But I can't find it...

Those DVDs contain 3 shows (Tattooed Millionaire tour, Skunworks and Chemical Wedding), all of his video clips and some interviews.
As far as I know these are the only OFFICIAL live videos available.It really is worth getting.

If you are looking for PRO-SHOT bootlegs look for ''Accident in Brazil'' or ''Sao Paulo 1997''.
You can find that boot on youtube and it's truly great( it sounds much better than the Chemical Wedding show that you can find on the DVD which is more like an official bootleg if you ask me.Anyway..)

Here are some clips off Accident in Brazil:
Flight Of Icarus
Tears Of The Dragon
Road To Hell

There's an audio bootleg of it too and I guess you can find on that site that Fonz has on his sig.If you can't find it there tell me and I''ll upload it for you.

Anthology is the prime example of how a compilation DVD by a metal artist should be done: All video clips, a complete as possible live coverage, commentary, and a good measure of rarities. Judas Priest got pretty close with Electric Eye, but Bruce did all you could possibly ask for, and more.

Perun said:
Anthology is the prime example of how a compilation DVD by a metal artist should be done: All video clips, a complete as possible live coverage, commentary, and a good measure of rarities. Judas Priest got pretty close with Electric Eye, but Bruce did all you could possibly ask for, and more.
JP Could've thrown in a doc or something but besides that, it was really good. The Early Days also did a good job, especially with Paul.

I would have liked to hear a commentary on the videos, and yeah, some sort of documentary would have been nice. But the Priest DVD is still a great example of how to do things.

Thank you for helping me Murder89.
I found that gig from Brazil, and the other one too.

But now I am keep searching for anthology dvd's, I found an audio bootleg too, but I hope I can find the DVD's.

Perun said:
I would have liked to hear a commentary on the videos, and yeah, some sort of documentary would have been nice. But the Priest DVD is still a great example of how to do things.

Which Priest DVD?

rokyronnie said:
Thank you for helping me Murder89.
I found that gig from Brazil, and the other one too.

But now I am keep searching for anthology dvd's, I found an audio bootleg too, but I hope I can find the DVD's.

Check Amazon.
It's a bargain at this price.

Cheers. I remember the musical content but not anything else in particular. Maybe I am mixing it up with another DVD.

That's what my criticism was. There is only musical content:

Perun said:
I would have liked to hear a commentary on the videos, and yeah, some sort of documentary would have been nice.

My point was that it could have been better, but it is  still one of the best DVDs out there.

Bruce's Anthology only costs 5 pounds on Amazon.uk.  I'm surprised.  I might...  :yey:

Rotam said:
Bruce's Anthology only costs 5 pounds on Amazon.uk.  I'm surprised.  I might...  :yey:
that's an extremely good price. The american store doesn't even have it.

EDIT: It seems they do.

Perun said:
Anthology is the prime example of how a compilation DVD by a metal artist should be done: All video clips, a complete as possible live coverage, commentary, and a good measure of rarities.
Too bad that the sound on Scream For Me Brazil video is awful, they should have at least overdubbed it with the live audio album of the same name. It's the same gig, anyway.

Ranko said:
Too bad that the sound on Scream For Me Brazil video is awful, they should have at least overdubbed it with the live audio album of the same name. It's the same gig, anyway.

No, it's not the same show. As far as I know they did two shows there.

Back