Bruce Dickinson

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
I was there in August 2010 (had travelled to Sweden to see Maiden at Sonisphere) and managed to see The Cult at Gröna Lund. Great show at a great setting for concerts.
I go every year (I'm married to a Svensk) but I've only ever gone to Gröna Lund for the rides. I've not seen a show there as of yet.

Just back from the show -amazing, best show from the three I've seen so far.
Also, we got to see the band (-Tanya) sound check w/Laughing before the show.
Got to love to have both Faith & Road to Hell in the set.
Only downside was the rain and the lame crowd.
Gröna Lund is such a cool place, should go to more shows there since I live in Helsinki & it's so easy to get to.

Got the setlist as well, going to our living room wall :D

Last edited:
Just back from the show -amazing, best show from the three I've seen so far.
Also, we got to see the band (-Tanya) sound check w/Laughing before the show.
Got to love to have both Faith & Road to Hell in the set.
Only downside was the rain and the lame crowd.
Gröna Lund is such a cool place, should go to more shows there since I live in Helsinki & it's so easy to get to.

Got the setlist as well, going to our living room wall :D
Also got half of Rain on the Graves when they soundchecked with the choir. Where were you standing? Most of the front and centre-front crowd were interactive. Although the 20-year old in front-right of me obviously frowned upon any singalong... :rolleyes:

Edit: this one seems to have been captured by somebody right next to me.

Last edited:
I was on the left side of the stage, 3rd row. Basically no one was having a good time, just looking at me like an idiot for having my fist in the air or singing along :D such a 'Finnish' crowd haha. Apparently me and my gf were the only people who knew Jerusalem or Alchemist, for example.

I was on the left side of the stage, 3rd row. Basically no one was having a good time, just looking at me like an idiot for having my fist in the air or singing along :D such a 'Finnish' crowd haha. Apparently me and my gf were the only people who knew Jerusalem or Alchemist, for example.
I assure you I know Jerusalem and The Alchemist :p. Sounds like we had relatively close spots (I was almost dead center though), but I think you're overstating it. There were lots of people with their fists in the air, although sure, a mellow crowd and the clear majority were rather still.

Kinda weird question (don't shoot me yet), but as I don't yet have any Bruce Dickinson shirt to wear for tomorrow's show:
Would it be totally weird to wear some shirt with the picture of another Iron Maiden member when I go to Bruce's show?
Or shall I take some Maiden-shirt, sport-shirt or what?

So Book of Thel is back in the setlist. Hopefully Bruce is able to do Aquarius also in Tallinn on Friday. Actually if I had to choose between Thel and Aquarius, I think I would take Aqaurius. Or better, add Aquarius and drop Faith and Laughing in the Hiding Bush and you would have my winner setlist.

Kinda weird question (don't shoot me yet), but as I don't yet have any Bruce Dickinson shirt to wear for tomorrow's show:
Would it be totally weird to wear some shirt with the picture of another Iron Maiden member when I go to Bruce's show?
I'm going with my Maiden t-shirt, most probably Deadpool vs Senjutsu Eddie t-shirt.

I could do without instrumental cover, but surely Bruce needs little pause and rest there.
Otherwise I would have liked to hear atleast 1 song from Tattooed Millionaire (either ATYD, SOAG or BI'58), but Im fine with the current selections.

I'm going with my Maiden t-shirt, most probably Deadpool vs Senjutsu Eddie t-shirt.
Ok, have to think about this. I might pick the Steve Harris soccer shirt which is very cool one..it's very limited edition made by Finnish fan.
Hope to buy some merchandise, depending on the selection they.but there might be serious queues and stuff, as last time I visited Kulttuuritalo couple years ago (Iggy Pop-concert) there were really long line to wait as it was sold out and crowded..so I couldn't buy anything before the show.

Do you have a Di´Anno shirt?

Joking apart, I´m wearing my sand coloured Powerslave shirt for tomorrows show!

Back