Bruce Dickinson

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
So it was neither an intimate indoor gig, nor it felt like a festival experience. Which is a shame, because I've read there are much better, same-sized places in Budapest where the gig could be held.
As someone from Budapest: actually it's a big problem here for more than 10 years now. Any artist bigger than clubs but smaller than arenas are fucked here. No proper venues for 3-5k crowds. We had none until 2022. Barba Negra relocated that year to its current location and tried to fill this gap. Unfortunately it's still not a good solution, the tent must be closed in the winter, so the capacity drops by a lot. So no, Barba Negra was the only option in Budapest and I'm glad it happened.

So, when Bruce said "Thank you Budapst, see you again real soon!" it wasn't even 10 PM, and we were already at the exit.
Since the tent is opened at the back, concerts classify as outdoor events here and they must end by 10 PM. Only exceptions are stadium shows.

Would you say he planned the tour like this mainly because he is so ambitious or to give as many fans as possible the chance to see the show or a mixture of reasons equally important?
Bruce is restarting his solo career after 20 years, and while it'n not to that big extent, he needs play as many shows as possible this year and next. It's like when you start a new band. It's tough for him now, but he's doing great so far. Let's see how the Maiden tour will be, but I think the 1 month break will help. If he can and feels good. Bruce is just on a different level. It's impressive really. On Maiden's latest tours, he always said he wished they were longer.

So, last solo Bruce concert of 2024 will be at 21 July, so afrer that 40 days break til 1 september (first Maiden show of '24), I think it's enought time for Bruce to rest his vocal cords. And after that we've got 43 Maiden concerts during 70 days - a lot days in between for band for proper rest. So I think it's gonna be great year for Maiden and Bruce tour scheldure.

So..nowabouts Bruce should be on stage at Mystic Festival?
And I haven't seen any news or mentions regarding..so it seem the show must go on and further dates are happening as planned.
Next thursday Im going to see Bruce & The House Band Of Hell. Im hyped and I've waited for this concert..
Hopefully the show will happen, I even did some overtime for work so can have day off for travelling to the show and then back on the next day.

And I haven't seen any news or mentions regarding..so it seem the show must go on and further dates are happening as planned.
Next thursday Im going to see Bruce & The House Band Of Hell. Im hyped and I've waited for this concert..
Hopefully the show will happen, I even did some overtime for work so can have day off for travelling to the show and then back on the next day.
Bruce's wife just posted a clip from Mystic on her Instagram

So, hopefully he fully recovered. Laughing In The Hiding bush was played and it sounds OK. I guess we will see how he is doing when the videos of tougher songs come out.

Faith makes it's 2nd appearance and both Darkside and Book Of Thel are dropped. Surprisingly, Road To Hell is the closer. That one will show how Bruce is doing.

See you there then!

So, hopefully he fully recovered. Laughing In The Hiding bush was played and it sounds OK. I guess we will see how he is doing when the videos of tougher songs come out.

Faith makes it's 2nd appearance and both Darkside and Book Of Thel are dropped. Surprisingly, Road To Hell is the closer. That one will show how Bruce is doing.

Did you really think the big festival gigs would get cancelled?

Nice to see the band on tour again!

Back