Bruce Dickinson

Samson related news:

Nicky Moore (70), Bruce's successor in Samson, died last night.

This news was posted by facebook page Paul Samson Archive, 1 hour ago:

= = =
"Very sad to hear that Nicky Moore passed away last night.
Deepest condolences to his family, friends and loved ones. "
= = =

RIP Nicky Moore.

I will always remember him most fondly with "Don't Get Mad, Get Even" (if you come across the live version check it out!) and "Test of Time".

Last edited:
I’m watching the Psycho Skizoexpresso new episode. The guest is a British art painter forger.
At 18 min. Bruce talks about a 10 min. Long song of the new album I think that he had the demo previously recorded in protocols with noises. I’m sure you’ll be able to confirm this or it’s about a song of a past solo album.

I’m watching the Psycho Skizoexpresso new episode. The guest is a British art painter forger.
At 18 min. Bruce talks about a 10 min. Long song of the new album I think that he had the demo previously recorded in protocols with noises. I’m sure you’ll be able to confirm this or it’s about a song of a past solo album.
Maybe he talked about "If Eternity Should Fail". It's a 7+ minutes long song and Bruce wanted it to have previously on his next solo album. There ar some noises at the beginning of this track and at the end, with this speech from Necropolis character. I'm quite sure that's the song he talked about in this new episode of Psycho Schizo Expresso.

I think it's for the new album. He has mentioned it earlier this year. Didn't he even say that Adrian also was involved with it? The idea is from around 1997. It's gonna be his longest solo song to date.

At 45:50 they’re talking about mirrors and Bruce says that he has written a song called ‘Face in the Mirror’ about addiction
So we have a 2nd confirmed song title (after ''If Eternity Should Fail'' or 3rd if he will include ''Nightmares'' - I hope so), I guess. I wonder if he is still writing songs for the solo album, because he said he just wrote this song.

Oh, and btw - ''Face In The Mirror<->''Face In The Sand'' ... :p;)

So we have a 2nd confirmed song title (after ''If Eternity Should Fail'' or 3rd if he will include ''Nightmares'' - I hope so), I guess. I wonder if he is still writing songs for the solo album, because he said he just wrote this song.

aren't mirrors made from sand, partially?

I doubt they are still writing songs, more likely Bruce is still penning lyrics to some

Samson related news:

Nicky Moore (70), Bruce's successor in Samson, died last night.

This news was posted by facebook page Paul Samson Archive, 1 hour ago:

= = =
"Very sad to hear that Nicky Moore passed away last night.
Deepest condolences to his family, friends and loved ones. "
= = =

RIP Nicky Moore.

I will always remember him most fondly with "Don't Get Mad, Get Even" (if you come across the live version check it out!) and "Test of Time".

Sad news. RIP Nicky Moore.

David Henty will paint the cover to Bruce's new album in the style of Caravaggio. Does anybody want to bet?

Back