Blaze Bayley

He Will, and he will feel absolutely like a newborn man , of course he has to change his lifestyle and lose some weight. But he will be ok pretty soon
Agreed. 2023 will be a calm year for Blaze. Maybe he can take the time and prepare the next studio album. Next year he will be back, healthier and more lean than ever before. Bill Byford did this procedure in 2019 and he has been out touring like crazy since 2022. The 2024 version of Blaze will look like the Live in Prague one!

Attachments

• Blaze-Bayley-Live-In-Prague-2014-DVD-84431-1.jpg
    Blaze-Bayley-Live-In-Prague-2014-DVD-84431-1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Official Statement on the Blaze Bayley FB by Chris Appleton. :)

24th April 2023 : HEALTH REPORT & NEW LIVE ALBUM NEWS
I visited Blaze at home yesterday & although the surgery has been a success I think it's fair to say it's taken its' toll on him.
He's positive, patient & fighting just as you would expect of the warrior he is, but the recovery after such a significant operation is clearly going to be slow.
He's facing 6 weeks before physiotherapy can even begin & that will then most likely be a further 12 weeks beyond.
Thank you everyone for the incredible support.
We will continue these updates from time-to-time but wanted you to be fully informed regarding the likely severity of the recovery period.
Meanwhile... NEW LIVE ALBUM ANNOUNCED!
'Damaged Strange Different and Live'
We've been working on this for several months & now it feels good to be able to announce, especially as a piece of really good news compared to the recent health issues.
(We apologise that some of you have learned of this release from other sources when normally we like to be the ones to let you know first. On this occasion the news was online first via our distributor).
Official release date is 7th July & we will be starting pre-orders direct from our webshop very soon, including a couple of different options.
The new album, which lifts its title from the lyrics of 'Warrior' from the 'War Within Me' studio release, features live versions of songs from that same release, plus a small number of Iron Maiden songs which have featured in the '25th anniversary' setlists of the last few years.
The album will be available on CD, Vinyl & digitally through the usual platforms.
Track listing...
1. War Within Me
2. Pull Yourself Up
3. Warrior
4. The Power of Nikola Tesla
5. 18 Flights
6. Lord of the Flies
7. Judgement of Heaven
8. Fortunes of War
9. Como Estais Amigos
Full details coming very soon!
Mark Appleton & Christopher Appleton (management & bookings).

342365245_1687776621640777_7518050008940304361_n.jpg

1. War Within Me
2. Pull Yourself Up
3. Warrior
4. The Power of Nikola Tesla
5. 18 Flights
6. Lord of the Flies
7. Judgement of Heaven
8. Fortunes of War
9. Como Estais Amigos
Of course I'll preorder it immediately, but I wish it was a double-live album with a setlist that good. I haven't checked what else was played on that tour, but I imagine it was limited to a single disc to keep from having songs played on previous live albums. Which is good, I suppose, since Live in France and Live in Czech were both double-lives and had a decent few overlapping songs on just those two back-to-back releases.

Of course I'll preorder it immediately, but I wish it was a double-live album with a setlist that good. I haven't checked what else was played on that tour, but I imagine it was limited to a single disc to keep from having songs played on previous live albums. Which is good, I suppose, since Live in France and Live in Czech were both double-lives and had a decent few overlapping songs on just those two back-to-back releases.
Along with this new Blaze's live album, I would like Maiden to release live records from The X Factour and Virtual XI Tour. It would complete Blaze Bayley's discography and repertoire. It would be awesome. :) And yes, like you, I regret that the 'Damaged Strange Different and Live' album will contain only one CD. :(

Back