Adrian Smith

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A bit of fun, some news, video or pics that are totally new to most people are much appreciated, but it just got slightly spammy on here

Altho' to be fair if you look at the main Maiden pictures thread it's got quite a lot of pictures of Bruce as a pilot & Steve playing football; & you guys have just spent an entire page complaining about me posting pictures... :confused:

Just saying.

Of course. The jamming video is relevant here, I suppose you could class it as a solo or side project. General pics of members of Maiden are just best in the picture thread set up for that

Seems like the discussion is over but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't take part.
Moon Child is right. Some of these pictures may have not been posted here but does this mean that we should post every single Adrian picture ever taken just to make sure nothing's been missed?

Altho' to be fair if you look at the main Maiden pictures thread it's got quite a lot of pictures of Bruce as a pilot & Steve playing football; & you guys have just spent an entire page complaining about me posting pictures... :confused:

Just saying.
I don't get the level of complaining either. Maybe people think you made him ridiculous, and were a bit over-defense because of that. Now, I assume it will be months before anyone wishes to post another pic again.

It's not a complaint, Foro, nor is it anything personal. Don't get this wrong. Pictures are totally fine, it's just better if they appear every once in a while.

Oh, you edited your post apparently. No, he didn't make him look ridiculous. How could that ever happen?

I don't get the level of complaining either. Maybe people think you made him ridiculous, and were a bit over-defense because of that. Now, I assume it will be months before anyone wishes to post another pic again.
Nope, that's not it at all. You missed my point completely but you can think what you want. I'm not going to argue over something like this. :)

Back