Adrian Smith

Who's going to stop me? :p
ngbbs4902466dea96c.jpg

I ain't trawled through all 39 Adrian pages, but I didn't think they'd all been posted here before. Plus, they are, as Moon Child said, some big fish...

ACDSleaze Jam Session, March 28 2013:

Whole Lotta Rosie

Drogoth: Vocals
Rich Bringham: Guitar
Adrian Smith: Guitar
Joe Suarez: Drums
Yowza: Bass

Theory 2: Cried is Drogoth or Rich Bringham or Joe Suarez or Yowza.
Well, he's someone who searched for "Adrian Smith" on YouTube. These guys are probably Americans, they're surely not from the UK where Cried is from.

The funny thing is that I do that regularly, but I must have overlooked these vids (I didn't expect him to jam with some cover band).

That band must have come into contact with him and he probably thought it was nice to jam a bit. He was clearly a "guest musician" since he thanks the guys and says he enjoyed it.

Who ever you are, Cried: Cheers for sharing these. ;)

I've seen the Hear N Aid (or Hear 'n Aid) videos before, but didn't realise there was a "The Guitarists" cut; it's usually the singing & interviews cut you see. Amongst an incredible amount of guitar wankery check out Dave & Adrian at 04:55. Think the cameraman prefers Dave! :p

In the actual release, "Stars" (what they cobbled together!), there's also a few snaps of Adrian & Dave at 00:42, 05:00, and 06:21. It was in the middle of World Slavery Tour; Maiden were just back in the US from Australia.

Back