Adrian Smith

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Have you tried checking on Amazon.com at all? That's where I got a hold of mine. I just kept looking there every so often until I found one that wasn't overly expensive. They do pop up every so often. Mine was imported from the UK and the shipping actually wasn't ridiculously expensive either. This was a vinyl copy that I found. I've also seen CD's on there too.

I've given up and now I'm just listening to it on YouTube. I really like the style of this album, regardless of how much it reminds me of Bruce Springsteen.

Adrian Smith can do no wrong.

I think maybe one day, I'll venture into finding the singles too. I was just lucky I found it on vinyl for a decent price.
I've given up and now I'm just listening to it on YouTube. I really like the style of this album, regardless of how much it reminds me of Bruce Springsteen.

Adrian Smith can do no wrong.
Glad you like the album but I personally don't think he sounds anywhere close to Springsteen.

I often ask sellers about shipping rates if they've let Ebay do the calculations for them. If you're nice to them, every now and then they'll go for a cheaper service.

I often ask sellers about shipping rates if they've let Ebay do the calculations for them. If you're nice to them, every now and then they'll go for a cheaper service.
Didn't know this. Will keep in mind!

I would double check that it is the full album, there is also a 12" single with the same cover as the full album.

Of course, some of them get pissed off with you for asking too, or just ignore you...:D
But I've bought from two or three international sellers who said they just clicked on the 'calculate shipping' button and then found they could send it by another service more cheaply. It depends if other services are available, and if the seller insists on insurance. For something like vinyl, they might.

I had the same problem when I found a copy of Accident of Birth in really good shape .. I took the plunge and bought it, those are hard to find.

Back