Adrian Smith

Okay so Adrian really said that but it's still a clickbait headline :p
Tassie-Devil-baby-boom-2019-760x430.jpg

Adrian about The X Factor album:

''I thought The X Factor was quite good, actually. The sort of thing Maiden’s built on, really.''

Info is from here:

Maiden tweeted that the deluxe version of Smith/Kotzen is out today, I clicked the link and can't see anything deluxe about it, am I missing something?

Adrian about The X Factor album:

''I thought The X Factor was quite good, actually. The sort of thing Maiden’s built on, really.''

Info is from here:

Don't remember where I read it - Might have been in Sweden Rock Magazine - but Kiske said he and H listened to X Factor together, in Kiske's apartment, and neither were impressed and thought it was just weird.

Don't remember where I read it - Might have been in Sweden Rock Magazine - but Kiske said he and H listened to X Factor together, in Kiske's apartment, and neither were impressed and thought it was just weird.
I refuse to believe that Adrian can't see the greatness of this album or the brilliance of SOTC (pure Maiden!).

Pretty sure he thought it was weird the first time as many of us also thought. But he probably had to listen to it again when he came back and had to learn the songs, and then realised it was good:)

Back