Adrian, Janick and Dave's guitars and Steve's basses

When I searched for Dave guitars I found some interesting pictures:

-> what is this guitar ? It looks like Fender... o_O probably the color of the guitar is black.

dd5f94c71d9ed18545ca17c87edaeef1--dave-murray-iron-maiden.jpg

I found a interesting photo of Janick (it looks like to be from the 90's): a red Strat and a black Les Paul :confused: - is it the same Les Paul that he used on TBOS tour ?

469491.jpg

That looks like a Gibson going by the shape of the headstock, the one on the TBOS Tour was an Epiphone. Not 100% but that looks like it's only got the two pickups too, the Epiphone has three.

He's used Sandberg Strats as well recently, owing to the signature model he got. Weird choice of brand for him, but I guess he had to show FMIC when they didn't award him a signature model like the other two...

And of course his Gibson Chet Atkins acoustic.

He's used Sandberg Strats as well recently, owing to the signature model he got. Weird choice of brand for him, but I guess he had to show FMIC when they didn't award him a signature model like the other two...

And of course his Gibson Chet Atkins acoustic.

And the Taylor 814ce

Fender, it's time for a Janick signature... Modelled after the white Start. Would be technically quite similar to Dave's latest signature, but without the Floyd, which IMO would make it a worthwhile addition to the line. And thus all three Maiden signature guitars would be something different.

Fender, it's time for a Janick signature... Modelled after the white Start. Would be technically quite similar to Dave's latest signature, but without the Floyd, which IMO would make it a worthwhile addition to the line. And thus all three Maiden signature guitars would be something different.
Meh, would be enough for Seymour Duncan to release a Janick Gers pickguard, as they did for Dave. You can then modify any Strat.

A loaded pickguard with JB jr - Hot Rails - JB jr configuration.

It's much more convenient to get the whole package, with the right neck profile, fret size, colour and everything. I'd also welcome an affordable version rather than a US-made model. But yeah, a pickguard would be cool as well.

It's much more convenient to get the whole package, with the right neck profile, fret size, colour and everything. I'd also welcome an affordable version rather than a US-made model. But yeah, a pickguard would be cool as well.
You can buy a 60's Classic Player Mexican Strat and get all those things with it.

Anyways, no guitar can be like Jan's anymore, because Rosewood is banned now in EU.

Back