Accept

Yes I know, I just wanted to say that e.g. interviewers or others should be a bit careful to write or ask about the “ xxx's wife”.
Could be a thing of the past...

But in Accept’s case Gaby was an integral part of their work/success, managing the band and writing the lyrics, hence the questions.

It is clear that is not the case with Wolf Hoffmann’s band though. :p

But in Accept’s case Gaby was an integral part of their work/success...

Absolutely.
I also remember that after Gaby left, a friend showed me what was going on on Accept's Facebook page.
Someone from the new management/team apparently thought it was a good idea at the time to post a half-naked woman holding an Accept album.
Sure there were some likes, but mostly a lot of backlash. Even another band (Heathen) posted a negative comment.
It's very rare that a band feels they need to leave a negative comment on social media of another band.

No, Wolf is a decent man. He did not father a child outside of his marriage like Dave Grohl (according to Deuxmoi's informant with a friend of the family/his daughter's friend?). ;)

No, Wolf is a decent man.

How can you be so sure? :P

Maybe one day he’ll be an honest man; up to know he’s done the best he can (where have I heard that one before?).

He did not father a child outside of his marriage like Dave Grohl (according to Deuxmoi's informant with a friend of the family/his daughter's friend?). ;)

I must admit the Foo Fighters plays In Utero story is somewhat amusing, considering how Dave Grohl has presented himself as a family man over the years.

How can you be so sure? :P

Maybe one day he’ll be an honest man; up to know he’s done the best he can (where have I heard that one before?).
Yes, maybe I am wrong. I saw even Ava mentioned in her Instagram post "messy" and "heart-breaking". o_O

I don't know why so often everything on someone's Insta is either fake or they overshare, like in this case.

BTTW is one of the best classics metal albums with no fillers! Songs, anthems, riffs, solos, playing, performances. Playing it in full should be great, even after all these years.

Back