Accept

Yes I know, I just wanted to say that e.g. interviewers or others should be a bit careful to write or ask about the “ xxx's wife”.
Could be a thing of the past...

But in Accept’s case Gaby was an integral part of their work/success, managing the band and writing the lyrics, hence the questions.

It is clear that is not the case with Wolf Hoffmann’s band though. :p

But in Accept’s case Gaby was an integral part of their work/success...

Absolutely.
I also remember that after Gaby left, a friend showed me what was going on on Accept's Facebook page.
Someone from the new management/team apparently thought it was a good idea at the time to post a half-naked woman holding an Accept album.
Sure there were some likes, but mostly a lot of backlash. Even another band (Heathen) posted a negative comment.
It's very rare that a band feels they need to leave a negative comment on social media of another band.

No, Wolf is a decent man. He did not father a child outside of his marriage like Dave Grohl (according to Deuxmoi's informant with a friend of the family/his daughter's friend?). ;)

No, Wolf is a decent man.

How can you be so sure? :P

Maybe one day he’ll be an honest man; up to know he’s done the best he can (where have I heard that one before?).

He did not father a child outside of his marriage like Dave Grohl (according to Deuxmoi's informant with a friend of the family/his daughter's friend?). ;)

I must admit the Foo Fighters plays In Utero story is somewhat amusing, considering how Dave Grohl has presented himself as a family man over the years.

How can you be so sure? :P

Maybe one day he’ll be an honest man; up to know he’s done the best he can (where have I heard that one before?).
Yes, maybe I am wrong. I saw even Ava mentioned in her Instagram post "messy" and "heart-breaking". o_O

I don't know why so often everything on someone's Insta is either fake or they overshare, like in this case.

Back